Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can i skip my destiny quest ?

Question How can i skip my destiny quest ?

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know how skip it ? I remember we can, but i don't find in the game any way to skip it.

If someone know.

If you mean the tortage destiny quest, you can use a poster near the white sands boat as soon as you are lvl16 and use the smuggler to leave (and thus skip the night quests).

The other destiny quests you can only skip by simply not doing them...but the drawback is, that you won't be able to talk to conan at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    If you mean the tortage destiny quest, you can use a poster near the white sands boat as soon as you are lvl16 and use the smuggler to leave (and thus skip the night quests).

The other destiny quests you can only skip by simply not doing them...but the drawback is, that you won't be able to talk to conan at all.
    No man i remember long time ago i was skip the totality of the quest.

I don't remember how.

No i ask this, because i have Up at tos lvl 30 then he is now 80 with offline level, and i want skip it.

Another thing might be that you can choose in the night to "skip" via the dialogue...but that would only be a partly skipping, since it just moves you to the next night time quest and you'd have to kill strom to proceed.

The only other way might be to keep the slave shackles by moving through the underhalls and then the smuggler at lvl16...but with the same drawback of not being able to see conan.

If you mean the old npc to help with bugged tattoos, he can't be used to skip anything now and i am not sure he is even still there.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 14th June 2013 at 11:00.

Another thing might be that you can choose in the night to "skip" via the dialogue...but that would only be a partly skipping, since it just moves you to the next night time quest and you'd have to kill strom to proceed.

The only other way might be to keep the slave shackles by moving through the underhalls and then the smuggler at lvl16...but with the same drawback of not being able to see conan.

If you mean the old npc to help with bugged tattoos, he can't be used to skip anything now and i am not sure he is even still there.
    I don't know man i have didn't reroll long time ago so i can't tell.

I have talk to the priest girl at tortage, then i have skip through they sent me to khemi, but now i have the quest to do.

So i don't know, maybe if i petition in game ?

Heh, didn't knew about that. I know you can enter his castle (and talk to him) as soon as you're 20 (at least when you have the RotGS official summons), but I always did the Tortage destiny line.

u cant skip your whole destiny nothing to petition.

U can skup pre lvl 30 Destiny quest if u out lvl them.

but you need to do the lvl 30-50-80 destiny quest if u want to speak to conan and get quests from him.(+ u get option to choose some extra damge hit rating or health).

If you are lvl 30 and still have the tortage quest go to tortage and talk to your class teacher he should have an option to go in night time or to skip the quest. (i dont remember if u can skip in daytime or in night time).

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    u cant skip your whole destiny nothing to petition.

U can skup pre lvl 30 Destiny quest if u out lvl them.

but you need to do the lvl 30-50-80 destiny quest if u want to speak to conan and get quests from him.(+ u get option to choose some extra damge hit rating or health).

If you are lvl 30 and still have the tortage quest go to tortage and talk to your class teacher he should have an option to go in night time or to skip the quest. (i dont remember if u can skip in daytime or in night time).
    I am lvl 80.

So i need do only 3 quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    I am lvl 80.

So i need do only 3 quest ?
    yes u need to do the lvl 30-50-80 quest and they will scale to lvl 80 mobs(if u have **** gear it can be a pain to do them as lvl 80) dont forget to take some pots=D

In yoru quest inventory u still have a tortage destiny quest or is it in khemi?

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    yes u need to do the lvl 30-50-80 quest and they will scale to lvl 80 mobs(if u have **** gear it can be a pain to do them as lvl 80) dont forget to take some pots=D

In yoru quest inventory u still have a tortage destiny quest or is it in khemi?
    No i am already full khitai (thanks my 890 veteran token).

I have up the cercle ecarlate (don't know name in English) to lvl 4.

And i have buy the whole stuff blue, and weapon pvp 5.

I have 79 expertise point, so this is cool.

I will do those quest, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast