Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can i skip my destiny quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The only other way might be to keep the slave shackles by moving through the underhalls and then the smuggler at lvl16...but with the same drawback of not being able to see conan.
    o.o so smart

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to know how skip it ? I remember we can, but i don't find in the game any way to skip it.

If someone know.

after reaching a completing a certain step in the nigh destiny quests (i dont recall the level or quest part, but its fast to get them), you can talk to your destiny quest NPC for the next part and it will show up a line in yellow, if i recall, to ask to skip that destiny quest... you can do that until the last fight against strom

other than that you can click on the smugglers note that is nailed on the back wall of a house in the harbor (near the smuggler vendors) to get a quest a leave tortage to your home hub city with no need to complete destiny quests. you can retunr to tortage and finish up quests if you want but the dungeons there will be locked once you reach lvl26 and you cant enter them, and for the destiny quests in tortage i dunno whats the max level to complete them

all other destiny quests scattered in hyboria can be done at level80 if you want..one becomes available at 30, another at 50, another at 70, and last one at 80, but all are dynamic so mobs will be of the same level as you when entering
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

what you mean about the tortage quests is pve level. for example, if you are lvl15, you can choose to skip the lvl10 destiny ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    yes u need to do the lvl 30-50-80 quest and they will scale to lvl 80 mobs(if u have **** gear it can be a pain to do them as lvl 80) dont forget to take some pots=D

In yoru quest inventory u still have a tortage destiny quest or is it in khemi?
    30 50 and 80? Have I forgotten something? One in Khopshef, One in E-mountains and one in Thunder River.. As far as I know 30-50-60-80

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    30 50 and 80? Have I forgotten something? One in Khopshef, One in E-mountains and one in Thunder River.. As far as I know 30-50-60-80
    Yes, correct - Khopshef Province (30), Eiglophian Mountains (50), Thunder River (60) and Kheshatta (80).

can i still do destiny quests past 30 with my shackles

no. and no visit to conan either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12