Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Tower Hard Mode (Desumo/Rabidus)

Wish they would just make it easier to do. Rather stupid to have to clear it 5 times to stack gems. Even though its proven to me Desumo is the hardest boss in the game, should revamp that fight also.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Wish they would just make it easier to do. Rather stupid to have to clear it 5 times to stack gems. Even though its proven to me Desumo is the hardest boss in the game, should revamp that fight also.
    I was not aware that desumo had a hard mode. What does he drop, I thought the only hard mode was at the top with the two mobs you can't let touch each other- which was the necklace drop.

*I have not done this instance since prolly 3 months after it went live, pretty sure it changed. I got my neck on the 2nd try and never went back.
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th June 2013 at 02:58.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I was not aware that desumo had a hard mode. What does he drop, I thought the only hard mode was at the top with the two mobs you can't let touch each other- which was the necklace drop.

*I have not done this instance since prolly 3 months after it went live, pretty sure it changed. I got my neck on the 2nd try and never went back.
    If you manage the harmode there is 50% chance on epic cloak drop (but those from Vile Nativity are better and 1000% easier to get).

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

can drop some nice vanity cloaks
    http://cynarablog.files.wordpress.co...esumo-loot.png

LOL at the cloak with 7 armor.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    They wanted the cloak to have a tortage kind of feel.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    117 armor you say ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post
    117 armor you say ?
    yay sidar still alive whats up?

Post how to trigger it??!

Hey guys..i was missing from aoc so i forgot how to trigger hm in iron tower...can someone remind me plz ???

Quote Originally Posted by chrisafakos View Post
    Hey guys..i was missing from aoc so i forgot how to trigger hm in iron tower...can someone remind me plz ???
    Which one? There are two HMs... but only one is worth the effort.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast