Thread: Any official info on what happened last night?

Default Any official info on what happened last night?

About 11 pm PST I noticed that all chat channels were bugged out so I f10 /quit to reset the game. After I did that I could not reenter the game even after verification and the AOC forums (regular and test live) were both down. I gave up and went to bed about 11:40 pm PST after watching TV instead.

So is there any official reason as to what happened? I heard it was also involving TSW.

Yeah, same thing too. The trader went, then guild chat, then tells, then I realized global was done too.

Scariest moment of my life? I opened the guild tab and instead of seeing our 3 years of work, I got the "Create a Guild" screen.

I've been playing Age of Conan since launch. I've tried to leave, but I always come back. It's sick, I know. I have a problem. So since they don't have a Conan Addicts Anonymous class, I figure I'll just keep playing.

Funcom.com was down as well. I figured they were practicing on how they were going to fold as a company. If you shut down your forums and all your websites at the same time, how are people going to flame about you closing all of your games. The funny part is I really wondered if it was true, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did it that way, no note no nothing, just bam! gone, all of it.

Community server went tits up.

I can confirm that unofficially

Aye everything from website to games was down for some time yesterday. Not very long though. I tried pinging the servers and stuff but nothing at all. It's like they lost power completely or turned off all the routers Oh well, it was not peak time for Eu nor US so no big deal but it's weird to not have any info or statement about it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Oh man, I just love title of this thread

So let me tell you a story, it all started with a couple of beers...