Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Necro dot

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    People like me try to make the game better, and like i see i am attacked on the forum by all necro, who don't want change.
    People that are fair and want to make game better start by doing so with their own class. So...

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Ha ha ha ha, this is just so funny. Dot whole team and refresh duration and kill people on rezz...
    Yeea its uber necro style.
    Mate if its that easy please roll necro and show us how to do it.
    I have necro, in fact i have every char in game at lvl 80 and i am decent on all of them. Your posts are just funny and clueless..
    If you dont mind to tell us your ingame nick so i can say helo in minis
    First i don't talk about "killing".

And tell me, you fight a guys, he win, and he got 3 K HP left.

He got two dot, who will critical (because you sw at rez ) at 400.

I am sure he will dead, if he don't have healer, so you are wrong.

My ingame nick is Harmonium, why should i hide my real nick ?

You think what i said on forum aren't truth ?

The funny thing is all necro answer out of subject here, realy ? are you read my post ?

oh and liar here

"Beside i am often able to cap points or take flags with all dots on me"

Each tick of a dot, make the bar back up, after 4 hit, you will be "canceled"

I will realy make a movie, trying take a point, with only 2 dot, you will see
    Last edited by Harmonium; 12th June 2013 at 18:08.

People that are fair and want to make game better start by doing so with their own class. So...
    So you mean i prevent you to capture a point, even i am dead ?

I damage you even i am dead ?

No.

First i don't talk about "killing".

And tell me, you fight a guys, he win, and he got 3 K HP left.

He got two dot, who will critical (because you sw at rez ) at 400.

I am sure he will dead, if he don't have healer, so you are wrong.

My ingame nick is Harmonium, why should i hide my real nick ?

You think what i said on forum aren't truth ?

The funny thing is all necro answer out of subject here, realy ? are you read my post ?
    First of all my main char is conq, necro is only lvl 5. And many classes has way to survive necro dots or dont allow them to cast them in first place.
    Necro class needs some fix on those dots that is sure, but if you just take it away after death, or half duration at this point necro will have bit hard time to cope.
    But sad thing is that against good geared conq necro dots are nothing but annoyance, do you think that is fair?
    With sw buf ftw crit bit over 200 on geared conq with my necro

First of all my main char is conq, necro is only lvl 5. And many classes has way to survive necro dots or dont allow them to cast them in first place.
    Necro class needs some fix on those dots that is sure, but if you just take it away after death, or half duration at this point necro will have bit hard time to cope.
    But sad thing is that against good geared conq necro dots are nothing but annoyance, do you think that is fair?
    With sw buf ftw crit bit over 200 on geared conq with my necro
    I will said it again, because i have only say it maybe 10 times.

I have no problem killing necro, necro don't kill me.

Necro make me unable to regen / capture / take objectif.

You realy need understand my thread guys... I don't talk "i can't kill necro"

This is about balance in objectif.

2 dot make you "unable" to capture a point for 30 second at last.

Dot stay after death of necro, make him came back, to dot you again / repeat

Make the necro team win, because "not because you die" (well without heal and regen you will die but i don't care about this" but without be able to capture objectif, you will loose.

So yes dot should be removed when the necro dead " Or make dot don't make me unable to capture spot "

Those point look fair to me.

If you don't lost time, trying to say lot of thing i don't say and don't talk about, the thread would be realy better than he is actualy -_-"

I agree with you that necro dots shouldnt keep you from capping for to long period, but for some time yes, it ads new lvl into gameplay. For instance first 5-10 sec of ftw keeps you from picking or capping and than you get imunity. Btw i often pick flag or cap with 4 dots on so its not like its imposible to do, even without bubble

if the subject is only capping things why do you insist of removing dot on death? Why? just change mechanic so dots dont interrupt ppl capping...

you just want to see necro nerfed...

Necro make me unable to regen / capture / take objectif.

You realy need understand my thread guys... I don't talk "i can't kill necro"

This is about balance in objectif.

2 dot make you "unable" to capture a point for 30 second at last.

So yes dot should be removed when the necro dead " Or make dot don't make me unable to capture spot "

Those point look fair to me.
    People trying to stop you from achieving objective and winning the mini is the point of the game. If you don't feel like using a invul/bubble to make your team win, it might be a problem.

Mini isn't all about killing everyone in sight, I guess it's also about doing objective and sacrifying K/D ratio for the team. If you have to pop bubble, to play more in team or even to distract and chase the necro, I don't know, then do it I guess.

You can't complain on the forums every time you encounter an issue in a mini. People complain when something is game-breaking (and should to complain when it's the case!), but I'm not sure if necro dot have to be considered "gamebreaking"). Just learn to deal with it I guess. But heh, once again, I only do a bunch of mini every now and then so I guess I'm just a casual pvp player and this is not an avid pvper opinion.

Lol, you can waste a bubble to cap one point, it doesn't change the fact you probably still have dots running when capping the next one.

biggest issue with dots and capping is if some lame necro camp under bridge in js. but its easy to solve that problem

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast