Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Necro dot

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    have you even considered you doing it wrong?
    if you have dots on you and your bubble on cooldown move away so you dont spread dot and let someone undotted claim spot in cjs minigame.
    in other minigames you have the shortest possible cooldown for bubbles use it and grab flag.
    You know you can dot a whole team, and refresh you'r dot by SW propagation ?

You think i don't know how necro work ? Dot everyone then SW at rez.

So i kill a necro, i have dot on me, i am victorious, i must ask to someone to capture the point at my place, because i can't for 30 second, the necro will come back, the time lose will be enough.

And you ? Didn't you even think you'r class souldn't still dps when you are killed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post

So i kill a necro, i have dot on me, i am victorious, i must ask to someone to capture the point at my place, because i can't for 30 second, the necro will come back, the time lose will be enough.

And you ? Didn't you even think you'r class souldn't still dps when you are killed ?
    aparently you dont have a clue its not how it works at all.
    you dont sw and ftw spreads :P

if you have ftw on you you can spread it to others by being near giving them infestation wich lasts 30 seconds and half the damage.
    usualy i even spread it on purpose to people i dont like^^.

focus the necros harder and after a couple of minutes ftw wont be gimping your team at all :P.

if you choose not to use your bubble to cap its your problem not anyone else, same as it is to not move away to people arriving to cap point and spreading it to them efectively preventing them to cap unless they use bubble.
    by the way any class using a bubble can efectively cap.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    aparently you dont have a clue its not how it works at all.
    you dont sw and ftw spreads :P

if you have ftw on you you can spread it to others by being near giving them infestation wich lasts 30 seconds and half the damage.
    usualy i even spread it on purpose to people i dont like^^.

focus the necros harder and after a couple of minutes ftw wont be gimping your team at all :P.

if you choose not to use your bubble to cap its your problem not anyone else, same as it is to not move away to people arriving to cap point and spreading it to them efectively preventing them to cap unless they use bubble.
    by the way any class using a bubble can efectively cap.
    That refresh cooldown of you'r dot on someone, trust me, test on someone.

Sorry if you didn't know it, but its not to me to learn you tips on you'r class

So you admit for class balance, we need use a bubble to cap.

Right, this look very nice, so everyone should get a bubble "only for cap".

You are the only class can do it btw, dot someone, and make him can't do anything "objectif" for at last 30 second.

And if you die, you can refresh all dot make them critical with SW at rez.

C'mon we all see necro do this, i can't blame them, but if dot removed when they dead, this thread didn't existed.

This is a problem.

I have a question if a healer come here, did the heal stay on people when you are dead ?

Crying ? A conq ?

What the matter ? i don't talk about class vs class, but about mechanic of necro make me unable to play objectif because of the dot duration.

This is reality and not crying at all.
    This is the only way a necro can do **** in this game. if dots end with dead. necro can do nothing. no kills, no hinderment for the enemy team, is squishy as hell, nobody would even notice when it gets deleted.

Ppl cry bout necros or sins which arent that strong but have some annoying mechanics which give same a reason to be inagme. But demos or conqs, which dont have any annyoing mechanics but are op as hell due to their mix of maximum damage and maximum of survibility arent criticise in the same manner. in my opinion this is because most ppl playing those class just think they are as good and its not the class for itself making it possible for such ppl to be this good.

And by the way, this discussion was started to discuss necro being op. otherwise you could just change the mechanic that dots cant interrupt capping, problem solved. but no! the dot kills everyone even after death of necro. nerf necro. never witnessed that dots of necro kills somebody which isnt nearly dead already. ranger dots are not that long but way stronger and i die more often by ranger dots (even after it is dead, nerf ranger!) then by necro dots. hell yeah i died by demo dots, hox dots, pom dot and ero dot as well after they died, those classes should all be nerfed to hell and back.

damn how much i hate those crybabies in this com. class balance is in such a pity state because of those ppl!
    Last edited by Zatochi; 12th June 2013 at 17:06.

Thumbs down -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    This is the only way a necro can do **** in this game. if dots end with dead. necro can do nothing. no kills, no hinderment for the enemy team, is squishy as hell, nobody would even notice when it gets deleted.

Ppl cry bout necros or sins which arent that strong but have some annoying mechanics which give same a reason to be inagme. But demos or conqs, which dont have any annyoing mechanics but are op as hell due to their mix of maximum damage and maximum of survibility arent criticise in the same manner. in my opinion this is because most ppl playing those class just think they are as good and its not the class for itself making it possible for such ppl to be this good.
    Sorry for you man, but i play with some necro, who play good, and don't die, and kill people, with all dot, and then spam ice attack, and they realy do awesome damage.

So if you can play only like this, i mean dot everyone, and die and do SW and repeat, i think this is a problem for you, and not the class.

i dont! thats why your thread is such bulls.hit! no necro ever did much damage with dots only! NEVER EVER! but still dots are essentially for them because EVERY other class can do way more damge in the same time a necro cast is main damage cast. the whole conecpt around necro is longterm damage with just little burst damage. And dont speak about critting chill and instant icestrike. while casting pestilant, a ranger could do penetrating with shattering and tts afterwards doing twice the damage. demo casts gehenna and its instant doing twice the damage. you can go on with that list.

you can change something so dots dont interrupt capping, thats fine. i personally think its not relevant but i can see your point there. but your solution for it is utter bulls.hit.

PS: i can cap with one flesh of worm and one mark and i see others doing it on a regular basis.

I have a question if a healer come here, did the heal stay on people when you are dead ?
    yes it does. like EVERY fukin dot, hot or things like this. you dont even know stuff like that but are discussing here? well i can think how much you know about necros or most of other classes in this game, hell i think you do know even less then noite or me about conqs. otherwise you would just luagh about necros and begging them to dot you...
    Last edited by Zatochi; 12th June 2013 at 17:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    i dont! thats why your thread is such bulls.hit! no necro ever did much damage with dots only! NEVER EVER! but still dots are essentially for them because EVERY other class can do way more damge in the same time a necro cast is main damage cast. the whole conecpt around necro is longterm damage with just little burst damage. And dont speak about critting chill and instant icestrike. while casting pestilant, a ranger could do penetrating with shattering and tts afterwards doing twice the damage. demo casts gehenna and its instant doing twice the damage. you can go on with that list.

you can change something so dots dont interrupt capping, thats fine. i personally think its not relevant but i can see your point there. but your solution for it is utter bulls.hit.

PS: i can cap with one flesh of worm and one mark and i see others doing it on a regular basis.

yes it does. like EVERY fukin dot, hot or things like this. you dont even know stuff like that but are discussing here? well i can think how much you know about necros or most of other classes in this game, hell i think you do know even less then noite or me about conqs. otherwise you would just luagh about necros and begging them to dot you...
    No you can't cap with two dot.

Those two dot make you unable to cap, i will realy make a movie, if you insist...

And you know you still say stupid thing, i will said it again, i have " No Problem " At all " Killing Necro ".

This is not the subject of my thread, so you are again out of the subject.

The subject is about dot, so why are you talking about other thing ?

40 Kill in jhebbal don't look awesome man, i see sin with 20 more, so necro "leech all kill to everyone" 40 look "normal".

1 You didn't see anyone cap with 4 dot, if he don't use an invul he can't capture.

So don't lies, everyone here can test capture with 2 dot, you will see that don't work.

Or should i fraps me capture a point with the dot to show you all ? C'mon we all know i say the truth.

For all necro say this is a nerf, do you know other class still kill you 1 minut after he dead ?

No ?

Sorry but this is not normal to play like this, and SW at the rez to get all the kill.

edit :

Oh and my attack back duration = 8 second, so you will be hit maybe 4 times to 175 and so ?

Did that will kill you ? C'mon man, this is nothing to you.
    You don't get the kill if you sw on rezzpad! you need to face enemies to do more dmg!
    and imagine having 3 conq in the opposite team wich use this ability on cd + it doesn't matter wich one ftw infestation motd pb you get always 175 dmg back

ppl like u are the reason why we had some unnecesary changes ingame
    regards

Ha ha ha ha, this is just so funny. Dot whole team and refresh duration and kill people on rezz...
    Yeea its uber necro style.
    Mate if its that easy please roll necro and show us how to do it.
    I have necro, in fact i have every char in game at lvl 80 and i am decent on all of them. Your posts are just funny and clueless..
    If you dont mind to tell us your ingame nick so i can say helo in minis
    Beside i am often able to cap points or take flags with all dots on me

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    You don't get the kill if you sw on rezzpad! you need to face enemies to do more dmg!
    and imagine having 3 conq in the opposite team wich use this ability on cd + it doesn't matter wich one ftw infestation motd pb you get always 175 dmg back

ppl like u are the reason why we had some unnecesary changes ingame
    regards
    175 damage is only for 8 second, you'r dot don't hit every second, you will be hit maybe 3 - 4 times.

And you get kill by amount of damage you do on people, don't need to kill, if you put a dot and remove 70% of his HP, then he full recover and die by someone else, you get the kill.

People like me try to make the game better, and like i see i am attacked on the forum by all necro, who don't want change.

But i am sure lot of people are agree, remove dot, when the necro die look like fair.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast