Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dot

Omg all this whining about class that dies in 2 combos. Yes necro has lame mechanic but its not like most other classes dont have something lame or OP.
    Necro dots only hurt much while he is in SW, but honestly good necros kill more with pb+chil and instant ice strike that fotding everyone around.
    And harmonium you started so many threads crying about all sort of OP things its getting bit borring and lame

This has to be a topic about necro dots being OP .
    Yes necro dots are OP at level 59. At level 59 necros are OP in general.
    Yes necro dots are OP at level 80 . At level 80 necros are not OP in general .

Ofc , when there's no healer in a team necro gets super boosted .
    But okay ... that's normal , since for example : no conq in a team --> enemy sin rapes everybody. no ranger in a team --> enemy demo burns everyone. goes on and on..

I rest my case!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Do you know this is not about class OP or not ?

This is about Dot who make disable someone to capture an objectif for 30 second.

And dot who still kill everyone after the death of the necro.

Those two problem aren't normal and need to change, that will don't change nothing to you, or perhaps, you can only play like this ? If yes i don't think this is the class for you, dot everyone, than die, SW at rez and repeat this, for me look like broken gameplay.

And i repeat again we don't talk about class vs class, who op or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    This has to be a topic about necro dots being OP .
    Yes necro dots are OP at level 59. At level 59 necros are OP in general.
    Yes necro dots are OP at level 80 . At level 80 necros are not OP in general .

Ofc , when there's no healer in a team necro gets super boosted .
    But okay ... that's normal , since for example : no conq in a team --> enemy sin rapes everybody. no ranger in a team --> enemy demo burns everyone. goes on and on..

I rest my case!
    You forgot to say, you can have 5 healer in team, you still can't capture something without invul.

That need to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    You forgot to say, you can have 5 healer in team, you still can't capture something without invul.

That need to be fixed.
    so? given you recognize you can capture why you still qq'ing?
    utill necro revamp happens necro dots wont change and you will still be playing the most op class vs all classes in aoc.
    stop crying and adjust why stay still and try to cap if you have your bubble on cooldown go do something else like killing the necro again .

bad team setups yeah they are an issue but why cry about a dot that doesnt kill you or hinder you unless there is no healer in your team?

by the way can i remind you again that your playing conq? maybe adjust your build to have defiance in your build or use battlefield comander for better self heal ticks from fromation/banner, you have plenty of ways to counter not having healer in team as conq.

in call jheball sag minigame ranged class get more kills in general but conq sin even hox can get very high amount of kills simply because game lasts long enough to allow more kills to be done.

seriously man stop crying and adapt you are playing most op class in aoc maybe have more specs then just 1 for pvp and adjust to diferent team setups.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    so? given you recognize you can capture why you still qq'ing?
    utill necro revamp happens necro dots wont change and you will still be playing the most op class vs all classes in aoc.
    stop crying and adjust why stay still and try to cap if you have your bubble on cooldown go do something else like killing the necro again .

bad team setups yeah they are an issue but why cry about a dot that doesnt kill you or hinder you unless there is no healer in your team?

by the way can i remind you again that your playing conq? maybe adjust your build to have defiance in your build or use battlefield comander for better self heal ticks from fromation/banner, you have plenty of ways to counter not having healer in team as conq.

in call jheball sag minigame ranged class get more kills in general but conq sin even hox can get very high amount of kills simply because game lasts long enough to allow more kills to be done.

seriously man stop crying and adapt you are playing most op class in aoc maybe have more specs then just 1 for pvp and adjust to diferent team setups.
    You have problem to understand.

Crying ? No one crying.

Op class ? No one talk about class OP or not here.

And you admit this is normal to use an invul to capture a point.

You forgot to mention :

I have a cooldown on it.
    No all class got an invul.
    Use an invul only to capture a point because of two dot, this is stupid.

So now what are you going to say ? You look like a guys who don't want we do something to his gameplay.

This is you who are crying we don't talk about you'r dot who cause trouble to everyone, even when you dead.

Oh and i have never mention you class kill me, because this is wrong, and this is not my thread talk about, so non sence all you word...

And who talk about killing necro and etc ? You are absolutely away of the subject man...
    Last edited by Harmonium; 12th June 2013 at 15:58.

By wanting to nerf necro long dots you just want to remove a huge part of the necro class identity and strategic value.

Is it powerful ? yes.
    Is it annoying ? yes.
    Is it meant to be so ? well, yeah !

Deal with it and put pressure on the necro so that it does not freely dot your whole team, that is all.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

You have problem to understand.

Crying ? No one crying.

Op class ? No one talk about class OP or not here.

And you admit this is normal to use an invul to capture a point.

You forgot to mention :

I have a cooldown on it.
    No all class got an invul.
    Use an invul only to capture a point because of two dot, this is stupid.

So now what are you going to say ? You look like a guys who don't want we do something to his gameplay.

This is you who are crying we don't talk about you'r dot who cause trouble to everyone, even when you dead.

Oh and i have never mention you class kill me, because this is wrong, and this is not my thread talk about, so non sence all you word...

And who talk about killing necro and etc ? You are absolutely away of the subject man...
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180655
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182216
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...3&postcount=33
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=34
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=35
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=36
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=37
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...4&postcount=38

like i tried to convey myself and many others have made pleas to have necromancer revamped for years now. most just quited game or rerolled class .

you can most efectively handle anything any necromancer can do at you and win vs necromancer.
    like i stated and restated only necro dot needing adjustment is flesh to worms wich you as a conq already have plenty of mechanics to counter and even use the fact your dots to counter and kill necro.
    flesh to worms needs to have its duration reduced has been requested for years now and its not going to happen untill neglected revamp happens deal with it and adapt.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    By wanting to nerf necro long dots you just want to remove a huge part of the necro class identity and strategic value.

Is it powerful ? yes.
    Is it annoying ? yes.
    Is it meant to be so ? well, yeah !

Deal with it and put pressure on the necro so that it does not freely dot your whole team, that is all.
    This is again not the question at all, this is not a necro nerf we ask.

That souldn't prevent someone to do his objectif, the necro should die, all dot should be removed.

Fixed.

Annoying and game breaking aren't the same, i don't care how he can kill people, but i don't want he don't let me capture a point for at last 30 second, this is not normal at all.

This is again not the question at all, this is not a necro nerf we ask.

That souldn't prevent someone to do his objectif, the necro should die, all dot should be removed.

Fixed.

Annoying and game breaking aren't the same, i don't care how he can kill people, but i don't want he don't let me capture a point for at last 30 second, this is not normal at all.
    have you even considered you doing it wrong?
    if you have dots on you and your bubble on cooldown move away so you dont spread dot and let someone undotted claim spot in cjs minigame.
    in other minigames you have the shortest possible cooldown for bubbles use it and grab flag.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast