Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dot

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    another thread with lots whining from ppl dont have a glue...

i mean come on, a Conq! crying about necro?
    It isn't about the damage the necro does.... it's the fact that without heals you will never regen. Necro needs to have dots removed when they die.... end of story.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

If necro's didn't have a long dot, they wouldn't be worth a damn. But tanks are more op than a necro in this games current state. If anything should be nerfed for pvp the cooldown between stance switches for soldiers should be increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Sorry i don't use an invul because of a dot, this look realy insane to tell me do this btw o_O

And sorry every dot is unbalanced, because about x hit when cap, you are cancel, so a little dot do the same, the dot are a big problem, and i will don't use (can't) an invul for every point i must capture.

And people who don't have invul what they do ?

No sorry this is a real problem, and need some fix.

And remember you have a rewamp, now with ice attack you hit at 2k-3k critical, and frost hit at 2k too.

So you have already great burst.
    while i do agree flesh to worms needs to be fixed, as well as the other 2 issues you didnt even talk about; you are playing the most unbeatable class in aoc and vs necromancer conq already has plenty of mechanics available to utterly destroy necromancers without any room to be counterd.

your remarks about necro having had a revamp realy made me laugh and you realy have no clue about the class as it is evident in that statement.

by ice atack i think you mean icestrike wich requires a player to be full t4 to even get close to those values as well as have fully maxed out chiling breath perk wich takes forever .

i realy look foward to an actual necromancer revamp .

but lets be honest here your fresh player learning your class and your just making a whine thread about a class wich you can counter very eficiently as conq.

i realy do hate minigames playing soldier without a healer and multiple necros in oposite team, its why ill always focus the necro in that situation^^.
    but i hate a lot more when oposite team has 3 conqs and 2 poms or 2 demos and my team has all the lowbie pvper's
    or any other unfair team setup wich is a constant nowadays where one team always has highst pvp lvl's and oposite lower pvp lvl's.

i realy dont dismiss your right on demanding ftw dot adjustment i have been asking the same for years now to no reply except the neverending delay of necromancer class revamp and have no hope of it even happening this year.

what you should do if you have a necromancer on oposite team is focus him above all else especialy if you dont have a healer in your team, that is pretty much intended job for soldiers is to counter mages&rogues.
    Last edited by noite80; 12th June 2013 at 13:48.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    another thread with lots whining from ppl dont have a glue...

i mean come on, a Conq! crying about necro?
    Crying ? A conq ?

What the matter ? i don't talk about class vs class, but about mechanic of necro make me unable to play objectif because of the dot duration.

This is reality and not crying at all.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    while i do agree flesh to worms needs to be fixed, as well as the other 2 issues you didnt even talk about; you are playing the most unbeatable class in aoc and vs necromancer conq already has plenty of mechanics available to utterly destroy necromancers without any room to be counterd.

your remarks about necro having had a revamp realy made me laugh and you realy have no clue about the class as it is evident in that statement.

by ice atack i think you mean icestrike wich requires a player to be full t4 to even get close to those values as well as have fully maxed out chiling breath perk wich takes forever .

i realy look foward to an actual necromancer revamp .

but lest be honest here your fresh player learning your class and your just making a whine thread about a class wich you can counter very eficiently as conq.

i realy do hate minigames playing soldier without a healer and multiple necros in oposite team, its why ill always focus the necro in that situation^^.
    but i hate a lot more when oposite team has 3 conqs and 2 poms or 2 demos and my team has all the lowbie pvper's
    or any other unfair team setup wich is a contant nowadays where one teal always has highst pvp lvl's and oposite lower pvp lvl's.

i realy dont dismiss your right on demanding ftw dot adjustment i have been asking the same for years now to no reply except the neverending delay of necromancer class revamp and have no hope of it even happening this year.

what you should do if you have a necromancer on oposite team is focus him above all else especialy if you dont have a healer in your team, that is pretty much intended job for soldiers is to counter mages&rogues.
    Man i am agree with you my class are very good, with very nice damage, invul etc.

I don't talk about that at all, i don't say my class aren't good, i am very happy to play my conq, sure you are happy play necromancer.

But i only say two real problem affect everyone :

1 - Dot make you unable to capture an objectif because after x hit you are cancel (2 dot already enough to make you unable for at last 30s)

So you have no choice than wait somewhere, and if you don't have heal you will be at 30% or maybe dead, depend of how much life you get when you got the dot on you.

So this is a big problem, the necro run along and give dot to everyone, then SW, and if he die, he run and dot everyone /repeat this all the time, and you get 40 kill in mini.

2 - Dot must be removed after the necro are dead, look logic to me, and that will fix the main problem, kill the necro, will make me capture etc.

So this is not a nerf to you at all, but a situation return to normal i think.

I am not sure you'r class, need to dot everyone and SW at the rez to win.

Man i am agree with you my class are very good, with very nice damage, invul etc.

I don't talk about that at all, i don't say my class aren't good, i am very happy to play my conq, sure you are happy play necromancer.

1 - Dot make you unable to capture an objectif because after x hit you are cancel (2 dot already enough to make you unable for at last 30s)

So you have no choice than wait somewhere, and if you don't have heal you will be at 30% or maybe dead, depend of how much life you get when you got the dot on you.

So this is a big problem, the necro run along and give dot to everyone, then SW, and if he die, he run and dot everyone /repeat this all the time, and you get 40 kill in mini.

2 - Dot must be removed after the necro are dead, look logic to me, and that will fix the main problem, kill the necro, will make me capture etc.

you playing conq pop a bubble+ retaliation and you will be able to cap point or grab flag and by activating retaliation you will be dealing back the dot damage by realy hard amounts.

the notion of simply remove dots on death is bad vs actualy fixing necromancer class to be a robust class who can stand on it own without fail ftw's lasting stupidly that long, if anything necromancer class is possible most demanding range class to play while having at same time the 3 most lame ass game mechanics wich all that do is harrass team and kill steal.

in an unbalanced minigame most class stackings will be hard while you insist on blaming necromancers, i realy find that hard to swallow given you can easily prevent necromancers from operating by focusing them as you should playing soldier.
    the faster you do that the faster you prevent ftw being any threat at all.
    like i mentioned i find a lot worse playing soldier facing multiple cons or double pom, double demo or double ranger, or tripples of those wich unfortunatly happen too often.
    shlt man worst minigames for me on any class is when oposite team has 3 rangers spamming taking the shot and penetrating shot.

merely removing all dots from necromancer vs revamping whole class because its been in dire need of it for years is a no brainer although for example in world pvp in case you didnt notice if guards kill necromancer player gets all dots removed.

to remove all dots without for example adjusting cast times on spells would just further gimp class wich is quite weak atm.

bear in mind that in case you havent noticed necro dots arent even noticeable if you have healer in team, and the kills necromancer gets are even further misleading given at least 20% come from damage over time from dots/pets not actual full burst done; this fact to me is very frustrating when i play my dt for example given i can be reponsible for many kills and get credit for none .

another thing is if you remove dots on death you can expect necromancers to be even more coward and just dot and hide somewhere sw avoid deaths at all costs and never helping team with cc's dps, etc.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

1) I've seen alot ppl capture point with 3 dots on them so it shouldn't be a problem!
    How much health do you have with your conq and wich gear?
    40 kills? tell me how? or are you talkin about sieges?
    maybe the opposite team was very weak then

2)logic would be like you get cursed by a necromancer and you should deal with it
    on the other side conq retributive dmg should be changed too for example:
    mark of devourer hits conq for 72 unholy dmg -> conqs motd hits you back for 175 dmg whats the point of this?

Its not a nerf? are you serios?
    so ppl can get easy out of combat and use rest ability because faster than any heal

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    you playing conq pop a bubble+ retaliation and you will be able to cap point or grab flag and by activating retaliation you will be dealing back the dot damage by realy hard amounts.

the notion of simply remove dots on death is bad vs actualy fixing necromancer class to be a robust class who can stand on it own without fail ftw's lasting stupidly that long, if anything necromancer class is possible most demanding range class to play while having at same time the 3 most lame ass game mechanics wich all that do is harrass team and kill steal.

in an unbalanced minigame most class stackings will be hard while you insist on blaming necromancers, i realy find that hard to swallow given you can easily prevent necromancers from operating by focusing them as you should playing soldier.
    the faster you do that the faster you prevent ftw being any threat at all.
    like i mentioned i find a lot worse playing soldier facing multiple cons or double pom, double demo or double ranger, or tripples of those wich unfortunatly happen too often.
    shlt man worst minigames for me on any class is when oposite team has 3 rangers spamming taking the shot and penetrating shot.

merely removing all dots from necromancer vs revamping whole class because its been in dire need of it for years is a no brainer although for example in world pvp in case you didnt notice if guards kill necromancer player gets all dots removed.

to remove all dots without for example adjusting cast times on spells would just further gimp class wich is quite weak atm.

bear in mind that in case you havent noticed necro dots arent even noticeable if you have healer in team, and the kills necromancer gets are even further misleading given at least 20% come from damage over time from dots/pets not actual full burst done; this fact to me is very frustrating when i play my dt for example given i can be reponsible for many kills and get credit for none .

another thing is if you remove dots on death you can expect necromancers to be even more coward and just dot and hide somewhere sw avoid deaths at all costs and never helping team with cc's dps, etc.
    No man my return attack or deflect shield make take damage, and send it back too.

The problem is " you are taking damage " so after x damage = Cancel.

The only thing make me capture a point is my using divine conquest (blue bubble).

So sorry but did it fair to need to use an invul to capture a point ?

If my invul or you don't have invul (some class don't) They can't cap for 30 second right ? Sorry don't look like normal for me.

Oh and healer or not in team that solve a little the problem of damage of the dot (if the heal is near you) but that don't solve the cancel problem because of the damage you take.

You can hit at 1 damage, if you take 1 damage the cap bar will go back, and after 4 - 5 hit you are cancel.

I think you didn't try to cap a point with two necro dot on you, if yes you would understand how pain it is.

You have kill all people in the capture point, you are a winner, you will cap, and you see 30 second dot, invul on cd for 60 second.

You must wait 30 second to cap it, and 30 second aren't enough for people come back to rez and own you because you didn't regen ?

Think on it, this is the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by smacpro View Post
    1) I've seen alot ppl capture point with 3 dots on them so it shouldn't be a problem!
    How much health do you have with your conq and wich gear?
    40 kills? tell me how? or are you talkin about sieges?
    maybe the opposite team was very weak then

2)logic would be like you get cursed by a necromancer and you should deal with it
    on the other side conq retributive dmg should be changed too for example:
    mark of devourer hits conq for 72 unholy dmg -> conqs motd hits you back for 175 dmg whats the point of this?

Its not a nerf? are you serios?
    so ppl can get easy out of combat and use rest ability because faster than any heal
    40 Kill in jhebbal don't look awesome man, i see sin with 20 more, so necro "leech all kill to everyone" 40 look "normal".

1 You didn't see anyone cap with 4 dot, if he don't use an invul he can't capture.

So don't lies, everyone here can test capture with 2 dot, you will see that don't work.

Or should i fraps me capture a point with the dot to show you all ? C'mon we all know i say the truth.

For all necro say this is a nerf, do you know other class still kill you 1 minut after he dead ?

No ?

Sorry but this is not normal to play like this, and SW at the rez to get all the kill.

edit :

Oh and my attack back duration = 8 second, so you will be hit maybe 4 times to 175 and so ?

Did that will kill you ? C'mon man, this is nothing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    indeed they can tari
    Actually, even with a healer. I will stand in front of a player dotted, and give both heals, and sometimes a big and the player still dies. If a healer cannot save you from a dot... What can I say.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast