Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro dot

Exclamation Necro dot

Hello everyone,

What did you think about the necro dot, i have see 2 dot ( devourer mark and decomposition )

I am not sure of the English name of those spell.

First in Jhebbal Sag i have see 2 dot is already enough to make me can't cap a point, i am allway canceled, this is a big problem, because those dot long for 30 second.

That make you unable to cap a point (or you must use a invul to cap one).

And when you don't have a healer in a team and have necro other team, 2 dot make you can't regen, even if you kill the necro who spam dot to all you'r team then SW at the rez for critical and propagation.

This is a very big problem we need to think about, why two dot unable someone to cap for 30 second ?

Why dot stay after the death of the necro ?

We need change about those two thing i guess.

Oh and i don't talk about the necro take all our kill so this is boring to kill a guys and see the necro got the kill, because of all the dot he use on everyone

So i am the only one who think this is a big problem those dot who stay so long and make you unable to do the objectif ?

the most lame thing on dot is that even if you kill the necro then he just respawn and starts spellwave in respad to kill you. This is OP playing! The dot has 41 secs duration not 30.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

I think it is the most OP thing in pvp... it can cripple a whole team without a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    I think it is the most OP thing in pvp... it can cripple a whole team without a healer.
    indeed they can tari
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Well guys i remember get only the two dot i mention.

And i have lost 70% of my life (even the necro dead very fast he didn't hit me).

So i think he was SW at rez, and i have lost 70% only on those two dot... this is crazy, its time to do something, i don't know what, but something to balance those thing.

First kill a necro remove all dot, look logic.

And maybe do another thing to make me cap a point, even with the dot.

first off there is only 1 dot wich is game breaking to prevent capping and you playing as conq arent realy afected by it given if you pop blessing you wont be interrupted by dot and can cap without a problem.
    wich pretty much you can do if melee are hitting you as well pop a bubble and cap maybe use pre-emptively anti cc as well.

you have 4 distinct necro dots

mark of the devourer lasts 30 seconds low damage mostly casted to self heal necromancer looks like an open mouth.
    absolutly nothing game breaking there.

pestilencial blast last 15 secs by default 20 secs with aa's looks like a green skul and can crit higher then any other dot, and can be consumed by chill in a big burst of frost damage.
    nothing game breaking.

flesh to worms loos like brownish entangled earth worms icon, without aa's last max 32 secs with aas lasts 42 seconds, this one is the problem given it lasts so long it debilitates infected for too long and i for one have asked for years to have it last max 20 seconds.

if necromancer has infestation spec players close to a target infected with flesh to worms can gain a new dot with half the damage and lasting 30 seconds called infestation.

hope this clarifies things for you reguarding necro dots.

your playing conq pop retaliation and you will deal excruciating damage to any necro who placed his dots on you.

and like i explained if your in a minigame and want to get a flag pop blessing and you wont get interrupted.

necromancers have 3 stupid as hell mechanics wich are lame ass necrotic bombs wich can burst around 1k each thrugh some classes bubbles , 42 seconds flesh to worms, extreme range of pet control.

the problem with this dot is how long it lasts exclusively.
    in a team without healer ftw+infestation can keep whole team on low health because it keeps them in combat unable to use rest ability for extended periods of time thus gimping whole team while necromancer can be sw to max out damage away from any danger.

like me and many who already quited game or class; class has been on dire need of a revamp for long years now and those 3 mechanics need carefull and pondered adjustments.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

i was talking about flesh of worms
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    first off there is only 1 dot wich is game breaking to prevent capping and you playing as conq arent realy afected by it given if you pop blessing you wont be interrupted by dot and can cap without a problem.
    wich pretty much you can do if melee are hitting you as well pop a bubble and cap maybe use pre-emptively anti cc as well.

mark of the devourer lasts 30 seconds low damage mostly casted to self heal necromancer looks like an open mouth.

pestilencial blast last 15 secs by default 20 secs with aa's looks like a green skul and can crit higher then any other dot, and can be consumed by chill in a big burst of frost damage.
    nothing game breaking.

flesh to worms loos like brownish entangled earth worms icon, without aa's last max 32 secs with aas lasts 42 seconds, this one is the problem given it lasts so long it debilitates infected for too long and i for one have asked for years to have it last max 20 seconds.

if necromancer has infestation spec players close to a target infected with flesh to worms can gain a new dot with half the damage and lasting 30 seconds called infestation.

your playing conq pop retaliation and you will deal excruciating damage to any necro who placed his dots on you.

and like i explained if your in a minigame and want to get a flag pop blessing and you wont get interrupted.

necromancers have 3 stupid as hell mechanics wich are lame ass necrotic bombs wich can burst around 1k each thrugh some classes bubbles , 42 seconds flesh to worms, extreme range of pet control.

in a team without healer ftw+infestation can keep whole team on low health because it keeps them in combat unable to use rest ability for extended periods of time thus gimping whole team while necromancer can be sw to max out damage away from any danger.

like me and many who already quited game or class; class has been on dire need of a revamp for long years now and those 3 mechanics need carefull and pondered adjustments.
    Do u play a necro? i cant tell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post

nothing game breaking.

Sorry i don't use an invul because of a dot, this look realy insane to tell me do this btw o_O

And sorry every dot is unbalanced, because about x hit when cap, you are cancel, so a little dot do the same, the dot are a big problem, and i will don't use (can't) an invul for every point i must capture.

And people who don't have invul what they do ?

No sorry this is a real problem, and need some fix.

And remember you have a rewamp, now with ice attack you hit at 2k-3k critical, and frost hit at 2k too.

So you have already great burst.

another thread with lots whining from ppl dont have a glue...

i mean come on, a Conq! crying about necro?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast