Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Necro dot

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    FOTM bubble class complaining about DoTs (when it´s the burst dmg that matters in AoC PvP) ... mkaaaay, next one, please..

ps: I could bring multiple arguments to the discussion, but I guess they´ve all been already used (ty noite) in this 7 pages long topic (just in 1 day, whoa), same as in the other bazilion of similar "omg, dots!" topics either on the new, old or TL forums
    Again guys someone who don't read this is realy crazy here.

I will repeat again i don't complain about damage, or anything else on necro, only about caping an objectif with dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Again guys someone who don't read this is realy crazy here.

I will repeat again i don't complain about damage, or anything else on necro, only about caping an objectif with dot.
    bubble up = no damage = no interruption on capping, it´s simple as that (and I was doing it even on my ToS when the situation required it)

you say you can´t bubble up on every flag cap? well, what a surprise, I can´t do everything I want in a minigame scenario neither.. deal with it and wait or let other people cap, just start considering it as an area denial tactic

You can hit at 1 damage, if you take 1 damage the cap bar will go back, and after 4 - 5 hit you are cancel.
    this is not true, the interruption is percentage based on damage vs. cappers health, so a solid 15k+ HP soldier with tons of resistanes can cap with multiple small dots and I have to use big nukes as PB+Chill detonation and/or Icestrike to actually stop him capping.. true story, I used to camp at mid defending JS bridge for quite a while
    Last edited by Argantes; 13th June 2013 at 09:57.

bubble up = no damage = no interruption on capping, it´s simple as that (and I was doing it even on my ToS when the situation required it)

you say you can´t bubble up on every flag cap? well, what a surprise, I can´t do everything I want in a minigame scenario neither.. deal with it and wait or let other people cap, just start considering it as an area denial tactic
    Well sorry but for me using an invul because of a dot, is not a "normal situation for me" So think about people who don't have invul, or awesome cd on it ?

What they do ? sit somewhere and wait ?

Well sorry but for me using an invul because of a dot, is not a "normal situation for me" So think about people who don't have invul, or awesome cd on it ?

What they do ? sit somewhere and wait ?
    they go and chase/kill the necro, so their team mate can cap.. it´s called teamwork or something

they go and chase/kill the necro, so their team mate can cap.. it´s called teamwork or something
    Even dead the necro can dot everyone before death.

Nothing will remove the dot even he dead, and he will "maybe" SW at rez for critical dot + propagation.

So kill him i do, but that don't realy help for objectif.

Even dead the necro can dot everyone before death.

Nothing will remove the dot even he dead, and he will "maybe" SW at rez for critical dot + propagation.

So kill him i do, but that don't realy help for objectif.
    If he´s dead and you/your team deny him access to the objective, the DoTs will fade out after a while and you can cap .. what´s not to understand here? PvP is not only about kills and objectives, but also about having area control/denial near the strategic points. Assign some competent rogue/soldier on the necro and he won´t get off his resspad till the end of the minigame, hell, some labile individuals will even leave the minigame after few minutes of such "personal approach".

but I rest my case, since it´s pretty obvious, that I´m just a wasting time here (procrastination ftw )
    Last edited by Argantes; 13th June 2013 at 10:59.

After 8 pages I'm not seeing anything constructive happening here in this thread. There are ways and means to deal with necros, many of them have been offered as suggestions and counter arguments to the nerf to the dots that's being asked for here.

I've let this run it's course long enough, it's beginning to read like it's nothing more than asking for necros to be nerfed because one of their spells that gives them a purpose other than straight up dpsing in mini games is irritating to someone in PvP.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678