Thread: PvP vs Sin?

Default PvP vs Sin?

can do literally nothing

all my finshers miss - when i end finisher he is always on my second side or back

and he hits always - i jump run cirlce, nothing helps

this is as fight in slow motion - but slow only for me, not sin, i cant even run because he is faster and has low cd charge

yes he hits for not much but still over my healing capability.

I really dont have ANY idea how to counter sin.

little pom pom:
    As long as you can survive their initial burst damage and able to land combo
    I have no problem with survive damage BUT ... i cant land even one combo - he is ALWAYS in bad place when i hit hinisher

EDIT2:
    "you can use CCs to help you land combo" - vs Sin with full anti cc build?
    Last edited by QbusPuchatek; 12th June 2013 at 10:54.

You really can't expect pvp 0 bear can survive if a good PVP 10 sin jumps on him. I have pvp 1 bear and have no trouble with sins under pvp 6 jumping on him. At least bears have bubble and melee damages to fight back. If you play a pvp 0 demo, you will cry. As long as you can survive their initial burst damage and able to land combo, they will usually run away or die. Once again, I am talking about pvp 1 bear vs any sins pvp5 or under. Bear has high regen, many protection spells and when I play bear I feel I can at least have chance to fight back against sin.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Quote Originally Posted by QbusPuchatek View Post
    little pom pom:
    As long as you can survive their initial burst damage and able to land combo
    I have no problem with survive damage BUT ... i cant land even one combo - he is ALWAYS in bad place when i hit hinisher
    being able to land combo is pretty much the key of getting kills of any melee players. I am also struggling on landing combos. BS actually hits hard if combo land s. you can use CCs to help you land combo. I also need advice from vet BS how to move to improve combo landing rate.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Use your abilitys at the right time, yes a sin can hit hard, but most of its damage is magic so rune of grounding is nice, also use the mani to snare the lill bugger

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    If you play a pvp 0 demo, you will cry.
    hahahah imagine playing a lvl 0 hox

@OP usually most sins will charge use detonation and dww. Dont use your bubble when you see the debuff but wait to see the detonation icon instead. The grim corruption debuff last longer than your bubble. A descent sin will count to 4 and then enable the detonation and it will blow just after the end of your bubble. Check for the buff sin has. Dont waste kb when excellent balance is up or avatar is running (you can see the cc immunities or if you have particles on you can see a black aura). Remember the most difficult thing a sin has to do is land a combo due to really sort dagger range so use it move all the time.
    Against a good sin as a low lvl you wont have a chance but at least in crom there are only 1-2 sins playing that are good.
    Most sins only know to dww and gb.
    Last edited by jenyu; 12th June 2013 at 07:57.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by littlepompom View Post
    If you play a pvp 0 demo, you will cry.
    That's really not true.
    You need gear and AA as every class, but you don't really need pvp gear on demo.
    Generally as demo you perform better with DPS gear (Kithai or, if available, T4) so you can be at your best from pvp 0 if you have experience.
    BS instead similarly to tanks needs protection to play at his best, so you start doing better from PvP 5 imo, once you get PvP chest / helm. All gets easier from PvP 7.
    All is relative ofc, but generally it's like this.

On topic, rune of grounding is probably best tool vs sins, and it is available also in Mutilation build.
    And anyway some sins will be always easy to handle, while some will always be a pain.
    Bomb crit from a full T4 sin can take an huge amount of HP even from a PvP 7+ geared BS.
    Last edited by Calore; 15th June 2013 at 17:02.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

ohenstly if you are from crom pls dont start discussion here but instead go do some more pve ...

heh i really laughed when said that bs cant land combo - all those one steppers and i really dont see problem here, on other hand sin is heavy dependant from miasmas which have to be applied to make score after some combo effect also has instas ... so when you see sds > slow death strike you may be sure you gonna get facestab or lotus coated dart - better sins sometimes use soul strike for additionall cc and even if it is cc still proc vile corruption - close to 1 k damage ... ;( so just pop up buble if low - good bs can survive really many things, if you see gc and ed try immu rune and after cancel it or he will eat you with phisical damage - instas may be dangerous in some situations - when sin got many shards - so usually when he use some insta like dww or gb he is in serious problem after - avatar or overdose cost 4 and isnt takes em all,

for sins chargé use grace of nature - usually duels between end in less then 20 sec since both classes have serious cannons, learn to counter - with full muti build and bewilder it can work even better since you could kill sin in one ib ofc when he wouldnt have lo but thats rare

so i advise you to move while making starters and try to mouse turn and you will see truth about what i said in start of this post about that bs have real ease of landing combos since most of them are only one steppers