Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hints to kill a conq plz

Default hints to kill a conq plz

hello i have very big trouble killing conqs with my dt any hints helping pointers would be great.

im pvp5 use mostly t1+t3 pvp small pieces and use this build

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...24fc120ac1129c
    mostly use and have key binded ub4,mb 5-4-2-1, bfa5, stuns+fear, and the obvious healing and hex marked +anti cc.

thx in advance and cheers.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Out of curiosity, is it even possible ?

I've never PvP'ed much, but even 4 years ago, any half decent conq could kill easily pretty much any dt.

Now i would guess it's even worse for dts, since conq has become such a killing machine.

The thing is the conq has more debuffing power than you do, he has better and more CCs, he also has a way better passive healing capacity as well as a much higher base damage output.

Conq -> DT

I'd go as far as saying that Conq is DT's counterclass.
    They hit just as hard, they have bubbles, they heal more then you and they have retributive damage, which is quite rough for a DT...

Also DT being a "mage" tank, their mage abilities dosnt rly help them much vs a Conq, so it makes a bit sense that conq should beat DT.

It is possible, really hard(was waaaaaay easier pre revamp), but possible, you need to kite like a boss and save your snare for the melee bubble, use resolve and well use your ccs wisely =]. Btw why do you use bfa5? It's 3 step combo and doesn't deal that higher dmg than bfa 4 and if you miss all 3 steps then you deal -45% dmg, i'd suggest you to use bfa 4 and 3 instead of 5, about MBs use 3 aswell, 1 is kinda crappy, as for me i use 5, 4, 3 and 2. Nowadays it's nearly impossible to kill a good conq on dt :<

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    It is possible, really hard(was waaaaaay easier pre revamp), but possible, you need to kite like a boss and save your snare for the melee bubble, use resolve and well use your ccs wisely =]. Btw why do you use bfa5? It's 3 step combo and doesn't deal that higher dmg than bfa 4 and if you miss all 3 steps then you deal -45% dmg, i'd suggest you to use bfa 4 and 3 instead of 5, about MBs use 3 aswell, 1 is kinda crappy, as for me i use 5, 4, 3 and 2. Nowadays it's nearly impossible to kill a good conq on dt :<
    thx for tips
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

possible only if conq is brain dmged and heavily undergeared, 2 players with same gear and skill level u will lose with dt 100% of time, if u are really good player and conq is average u have some chance like 20 up to max 30% to win (if they use BFC perk divide that chance by 2), sad but true.

Do these threads ever contain a thread without QQ? Why would you be fighting a conq in the first place? DT is just as OP as long as you can land a combo and have VOM running you can do some hella crits.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    Do these threads ever contain a thread without QQ? Why would you be fighting a conq in the first place? DT is just as OP as long as you can land a combo and have VOM running you can do some hella crits.
    its not my fault everyone and their sister rerolled a conq on crom :P im often in soldier only teams with multiple cons on both sides :P.

and its not qq i realy need advise to kill conqs .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    its not my fault everyone and their sister rerolled a conq on crom :P .
    That's the issue right there! Crom can't teach you that stuffzz, you should come to Fury for education!

And now for the serious response:

I can't kill conq with S&S DT but my tali specc seems to do it just fine and i am average casual player who doesn't care about being self proclaimed ''best pvp-ear on server, conqueror of hyboria'' and other silly things people strive for in virtual environment.
    I am good pvp-ear in real life in all relevant thingies and that's what counts.

If you can't kill conq just go for other target, tanks rarely focus tanks in minis to start with. Just go kill few barbies and hoxies it will make you feel better, works for me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    That's the issue right there! Crom can't teach you that stuffzz, you should come to Fury for education!

And now for the serious response:

I can't kill conq with S&S DT but my tali specc seems to do it just fine.

If you can't kill conq just go for other target, tanks rarely focus tanks in minis to start with. Just go kill few barbies and hoxies it will make you feel better, works for me anyway
    This is legitimate advice and should be considered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast