Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pvp trio, wich class ?

Default pvp trio, wich class ?

i'm new on AoC, and was hoping for some experienced players to help me find the best pvp composition for 3.

i'm now playing DT and do enjoy it, but it would not kill me to make new chart when my bros will join me on AoC.

i was thinking of DT Shaman and demo or DT as bait + 2 ranger(or sin ranger)

thx in advance

conq conq an conq

mm, na

brute conq, carnage conq and bear

To be honest, a 3 ranger gank squad is by far the best PvP trio. You can take advantage of terrain, stealth, have decent survivability, great burst damage, tons of CC's.

What's it like always making the world a more boring place ruhen. Is your second choice tripple poms? XD

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    conq conq an conq

mm, na

brute conq, carnage conq and bear
    not sure if bear is needed, conqs arent dying so why bother with heals?

seriously 2xconqs and bs/pom or conq+dt+bs/pom, eventually conq+guardian+bs/pom is totally op

3 Conqs, why bother healer when they have self blue heal

Keep your DT, your friends should go BS/conq/pom (so that everyone in the group is unkillable and your opponents don't have one easy target to focus)

Guard would work too if you have a healer (but unlike all classes I mentioned they don't heal themselves and have only one bubble with 5 minutes CD so if none of you play a healer don't bother)

Now as for FUN (not OP) combinations you could go for barb, sin, demo (very mobile classes with uber burst).
    Last edited by kalston; 11th June 2013 at 12:01.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Barb, sin and carnie conq for great fun and good burst

I think we are gona go for DT, Conq and BS. Any advice on wath each of as should focus on for the feat spec ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast