Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: PvP Minigames whats the point?

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    554713 exp It is not that much once you got all the previous levels by doing minis
    lol, 554,000k is not that much? Once you got all your mini game quests, your only getting 200 exp a win for the next 5 hours. Not every game is going to be a 25 kill **** fest, some games you can only get a kill or two because the other team gave up or are in hide. Then more often than not, your not going to get the best of teams either, which in that case just going above even in kills can be a huge challenge if you get dumped with 3 of the worst people on the server.

Sometimes it takes 20-30 minutes waiting for 1 game to pop, sometimes it's rapid fire.

Either way, I play a few hours each day and at most at PvP 9 with me topping kills 4/5 minis I can only get around 5-10k pvp exp, which at pvp 9 equates to 2% a day with a 1-3 hour investment. Many times, Sag won't even pop, so that 2% becomes 1% some days. Sometimes, it's impossible to get a win at all because the same 12 keep signing up and the teams are the same every game, if you get stuck on the crap team your just fighting not to get farmed. Other times, you get on the steamroll team every game and still can't get any kills because everyone gave up after 1 or 2 deaths.

Generally though, once I have won all my quests I don't do anymore minis until the cooldown wears off, it's not worth 200 or less exp for a win.

I suppose on a pvp server you could say one could fill the gap with open world, but on US pvp servers that's laughable. I was on tyranny for years and after the cimmeria/tyranny merge you could hardly find any world pvp other than some bad rangers and sins trying to gank people in pin pin.

But saying 554k pvp exp is not that much is laughable.
    Last edited by Suctum; 6th July 2013 at 09:14.
    Doomsayer 2008

I'm not sure he was being entirely serious. But once you've reached pvp 9 by doing only minis (like I have) it does seem like reaching pvp 10 is "doable" (but in truth it's slow as hell and I'll probably never make it)
    Last edited by kalston; 6th July 2013 at 13:36.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'm not sure he was being entirely serious. But once you've reached pvp 9 by doing only minis (like I have have) it does seem like reaching pvp 10 is "doable" (but in truth it's slow as hell and I'll probably never make it)
    its how i discovered the stacking pvp potions and be in guild with battlekeep magic :P
    its totaly doable just slow even with potions.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Lol I am super casual and still have one 10,5, some friends have multiple maxed pvp chars.. Problem is the slow rate of prownessxp not the pvp xp..

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    Lol I am super casual and still have one 10,5, some friends have multiple maxed pvp chars.. Problem is the slow rate of prownessxp not the pvp xp..
    We were talking about people who do not include bori into their pvp levels, not those that embrace it.

If I did mostly bori the pvp exp would fly by. I have less than 130k gained through bori from all my accumulated pvp experience, I am 10% from pvp 10. You do the math of how little bori that is for over 1.5 million exp so far...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112