Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minigame Statistics

This may sound a bit rough, but I have just one suggestion: ignore people who cries and start raging/offending about heals.

Most times people who behave like this in PvP belongs to one of these categories:

- unexperienced or bad players ("nub" can be offencive) who try to justify the fact they are getting farmed by publicily blaming healer in group chat.
    - players who have some personal bad feelings toward you and try to publicily offend you using group/gloabl flame.

And as a more general pvp social suggestion, ignore every comment which contains insults.

Try to do your best and care only about constructive feedback, expressed properly.

This is just a game, but sometimes it's easy to get feelings and it's good to set some rules.
    Last edited by Calore; 10th June 2013 at 12:03.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by dupie View Post
    As a healer I often get harassed from players saying "Why don't you heal me" or "Are you actually going to heal". 90% of the time they are somewhere alone doing their own thing being stupid and blaming the healers for not being by their side.
    I don't really think you need to have stats to approve anything. If I use my pvp 10 pom, I rarely get any complaining about my heal. Instead, I frequently get "thank you for your heal". But if I play my lowbie bear, I got all kinds of hate tells, like "why no heal!" "You suck!!". "Why no green heal!!" So, yes, there are some bad ass players, but if you start getting more hate tells than "thank you" tell, you know you have done something wrong. I am still learning BS and how to land combo
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

You know whats sad is they actually have this in The Secret World. So it's not that this is an idea that Funcom has never thought of before, but rather an idea that they just haven't considered for AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    This may sound a bit rough, but I have just one suggestion: ignore people who cries and start raging/offending about heals.

Most times people who behave like this in PvP belongs to one of these categories:

- unexperienced or bad players ("nub" can be offencive) who try to justify the fact they are getting farmed by publicily blaming healer in group chat.
    - players who have some personal bad feelings toward you and try to publicily offend you using group/gloabl flame.

And as a more general pvp social suggestion, ignore every comment which contains insults.

Try to do your best and care only about constructive feedback, expressed properly.

This is just a game, but sometimes it's easy to get feelings and it's good to set some rules.
    what he said and i bet on the unexperienced/bad player issue
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

More stats and scores would be nice, if they can be made meaningful and really hard to exploit. Especially with a web based player like in TSW. It could give people more to play for than just kills. If those new stats and scores work well, maybe there could even be ingame rewards (xp/tokens) tied to those scores.
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Cleaning up this thread a bit and if there is a point ofr it to continue y'all need to discuss minigame statistics as per the OP and not who done what to who.

Back on topic or closed...
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12