Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minigame Statistics

Default Minigame Statistics

As a healer I often get harassed from players saying "Why don't you heal me" or "Are you actually going to heal". 90% of the time they are somewhere alone doing their own thing being stupid and blaming the healers for not being by their side.

Now all of the current stats in the Mini are for Kills and Deaths. This absolutely shows nothing for stuff like CC/Debuff, healing etc. Why can we not get an assist and some healing done numbers on there to show that maybe the healers are not just standing there doing nothing and are actually doing their job.

This is not a learn to play issue or a case of people not actually healing but to show some numbers as proof that they are not useless and a little appreciation would be nice. It is easy to say a healer is useless when they don't top the kills and your team is losing, just an easy target to point the finger at. Sometimes healers get focused and can't play offensive and need to back off a bit, after all healers need to support their team while worrying about the other one and this is not always understood by people that "expect" heals whenever they snap their finger.

edit: How is it a bad thing showing more detailed performance reports on the table at the end?
    Last edited by dupie; 9th June 2013 at 07:05.

if you need proof that you not useless then you are useless

Thank you for your constructive feedback. This is not proof from our side but some actual numbers to prove it if you are defending yourself.
    Last edited by dupie; 9th June 2013 at 07:05.

This has been suggested over and over and over, even the the testlive fourms. Funcom does not care about PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenz View Post
    Funcom does not care about PvP.
    Well, that's not actually directly related to PvP.

I mean, c'mon, I would love to see more stats/achievements (and stuff like that because it keeps players in game for a loooong time with something "meaningful" to do), but how come you can say that there is lack of stats just because FC doesn't care about PvP.

@dupie

If you really heal and people harass you because they can't appreciate what you are doing for them, well, just ignore them. Most of the times you know when you did good job and usually people see this (even though we don't have stats other than kills and deaths).

Quote Originally Posted by dupie View Post
    Thank you for your constructive feedback. This is not proof from our side but some actual numbers to prove it if you are defending yourself.
    good win/lost=left ratio is the only stat which could prove you are doing your job well. Amount of heal done is nothing valuable really - to get better healing stat - you would rather heal useless dps classes playing suicide style than your flagcarrier in troubles.

Sure team should support each other and healers especially, but this dood is just starting out and doesn't really know how to heal yet. We usually just ignore him since he rages or rants at least once every mini game I've been on his team. So Dupie just need to move forward and go through these growing pains first.

I agree, with the statements that healmeters and dpsmeters can be useless.

Look at necros, they dot all game but in vain if they can't put down damage where and when it counts. Still they net kills and top the list.

Same for goes for heals. Will we have healers run around spam blueheals hoping to top the healinglist?

Naturally people like to scapegoat the healer and place the blame of their failures on someone else. When people do that they don't get any heals from me; aside from the greens. I'll go out of my way to avoid them getting in my blue heal cone.
    Last edited by Tuut; 9th June 2013 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuut View Post
    I'll go out of my way to avoid them getting in my blue heal cone.
    This is pathetic to me. You're talking about sensitivity? lol

How about put the grudges aside and give your team the win. That's what real healers do.

You are right though. Majority of players won't respect or realise the fact a healer can't be several places at once with their 6 meter cone, then after they cry. So weak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast