Thread: DT PVP build and rotation

Default DT PVP build and rotation

I came back to the game a few months ago playing strictly PVE. I have recently decided to dedicate my DT more to PVP. I played a few rounds and got my butt kicked. I then spent the $90 on funcom points to load up on PVP gear, thinking that would increase my chances. I go into the next match and sucked just as much as I did without the gear. Any pointers on builds and rotations? movement?

Try posting this is the DT class forums. You'll probably have better luck there, Id give you some tips but DT is the only class I don't have experience with
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Rotation in pvp? Sounds like PvE tankspank to me

Read up on the DT forums, there are builds for PvE and PvP there. There is also talks of what combos to be utilizing for PvP and PvE. You'll see that many DTs run lower rank combos, might seem odd but it makes more sense when you see it in action.

Balacai's DT video you can see how many hits and procs there are off the lower rank combos and how mobile he is without losing the damage from his combos by cancelling them early.

Personally I'd recommend a hybrid build that lets you have all the CCs available to a DT for PvP, talisman or shield comes down to personal preference.

Sample DT PvP build with shield

Sample DT PvP build with Talisman

Not every feat is a must have, not all feats need max points put into them, you can tweak to suit your play style, what works for one person doesn't work for everyone. There are feats you will want to avoid for PvP such as Ritualistic Bloodshed as your team mates are already being hit enough to keep you at a 10 stack and you can't make a player stand in your vile zone of glutony to make that worth feating for PvP but in PvE it's considered mandatory.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Mate, you have a bug in talisman build => where is reaper of malacodor?

This is good K/D who.. talisman spec.
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...24fc120ad1129c
    - but you don't have AoE stun (nice grup support)

This is standart talisman spec.
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v10_11f...18dd124fc1129c

- both builds have 5/5 ether reap => no mana = no dmg and no survival