Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funcom Merge needs to Happen soon

Default Funcom Merge needs to Happen soon

Too many vets who returned last month eagerly to see the new changes for AOC has already stopped playing recently... servers are dying down again.

PLease merge the servers soon. Or give an estimate time frame not just " summer "

Also once merge happens I assume the network/server will be changed to the way Secret world is correct? Which will improve latency for both EU and US player by a HUGE amount as far as I heard. Eu players were getting under 100 latency from TSW
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Yes they better hurry. Fury is doing pretty bad atm, my FL is pretty empty and lots of veteran pvpers have stopped after the latency fiasco as well. They can improve in this area with better coding (though sub 100ms ping isn't actually possible for most Eu players on any game or server, only a selected few can dream of it) but there's just too many spikes and too much latency fluctuation, that's what really needs work.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Seems like most of Funcom's problems stem from people wanting them to do something before it's ready - *cough Launch *cough.

I'd prefer working correctly than fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Yes they better hurry. Fury is doing pretty bad atm, my FL is pretty empty and lots of veteran pvpers have stopped after the latency fiasco as well. They can improve in this area with better coding (though sub 100ms ping isn't actually possible for most Eu players on any game or server, only a selected few can dream of it) but there's just too many spikes and too much latency fluctuation, that's what really needs work.
    I play on fury i live in France, and i have 120 MS, i have no problem for pvp at all.

Better to do it right than to do it fast.

Better they do it right AND fast

But right is a curiosity for FC

It doesn't help that summer is always ugly... Not just students disappearing, but people taking a break due to students no longer padding raids/minis.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Its 5th year into the game, there is no more time left to get it "right" the game is bleeding out faster then ever.
    Server merge needs to happen now, along with fix of T4 gear.
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

How do you know, you've been away from the game for about a year. No matter what, people who like the game will be back, even if they leave now, esp when the merge happens. We vets know as well as anyone that merges are just bandaid fixes and have failed to build momentum for this game. Game fixes and content are more important than another merge event.

This summer, you know...
    We will be Serious after death.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast