Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Agro

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    Yeah when the DT has 14% hate and is doing 2k dps, guard doesn't have a chance really (aggro and STA doesn't entirely count). I'm quite certain your DT tanks don't do that (I've played with many TS DTs, no bad words to say really about them, but they're not doing what I just described).

Wrong, you never played with Grimneon for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Wrong, you never played with Grimneon for example.
    You'd be wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    You'd be wrong about that.
    What are you trying to prove? I told you simple thing you never played with DT called Grimneon for example.

Are you that crazy that you're trying to tell me I dont know who am I playing with?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    You know Noite, I honestly don't think you play, have played, or will in the future play Guardians. Seriously, I really really really think you've never played one. It's patently obvious how OP DT's are. It's NOT AN ARGUMENT ANYMORE. IT's like dude with pistol VS. CTHULHU... WHO's gonna WIN? OBVIOUS.
    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2559/ilak.jpg

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35orep/
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

With a "normal" tanking build for DT ...yeah your guard can swap aggro with the DT that was never the problem. When the DT specs for full on DPS and is pushing 2200 DPS dishing out all his hate tools ..YOU WILL NOT..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD AGGRO. If you can hold aggro through that please send me the hax you are using, thanks. Also, if you think a DT doing more DPS then a DPS class isn't a problem then AT LEAST make it so that the DT will die in 2~3 hits..you know to BALANCE things out. As of now, they are SOLOTANKING Raid BOSSES while doing this insane damage... doesn't anyone else see how broken this is?! It feels like I'm taking crazy pills!

The main point is DTs can tank just as well as a guard BUT HAS 3-5 TIMES THE DPS WHILE DOING IT. THIS . IS. A. PROBLEM.

Yep this topic is really going places.

With a "normal" tanking build for DT ...yeah your guard can swap aggro with the DT that was never the problem. When the DT specs for full on DPS and is pushing 2200 DPS dishing out all his hate tools ..YOU WILL NOT..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD AGGRO. If you can hold aggro through that please send me the hax you are using, thanks. Also, if you think a DT doing more DPS then a DPS class isn't a problem then AT LEAST make it so that the DT will die in 2~3 hits..you know to BALANCE things out. As of now, they are SOLOTANKING Raid BOSSES while doing this insane damage... doesn't anyone else see how broken this is?! It feels like I'm taking crazy pills!

The main point is DTs can tank just as well as a guard BUT HAS 3-5 TIMES THE DPS WHILE DOING IT. THIS . IS. A. PROBLEM.
    for your own health log off forums and game.
    go out there in rl and do something, even if its just having a few beers in the sun.
    your getting more and more deranged over pixels.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    for your own health log off forums and game.
    go out there in rl and do something, even if its just having a few beers in the sun.
    your getting more and more deranged over pixels.
    I really love this game I really do. But, lets all clear the table for one second and start fresh. Think to yourself, "Hey, this crazy guy (and others) who keeps obssessing over this ...may just be seeing something in Raids (and ALL 6mans) that is JUST NOT RIGHT." Open your mind to the possibility that just MAYBE that an ALL-ONE Class that can do as much damage as a Rogue, Tank as well as a Guard, and heal itself..MAYBE might be a bit overpowered, and detracts from the enjoyment of other players.

This last bit is key. I've never quit a game because of class balance issues (after all just roll up one of the OP classes)...but this class makes such a mockery of all the other classes it makes me sick..I'm not even paying attention to loot rolls anymore rather I immediately go to ACT and throw up.

Sometimes, I discovered in MMO's through fault or accident a "apex" class can appear, a class that is just outright better then everything out there, not by a little but by so much it detracts from the foundational roles of other classes. The DT is one of these classes, and it's single-handedly destroying the enjoyment of playing other classes.

I'm not even paying attention to loot rolls anymore rather I immediately go to ACT and throw up.

Sometimes, I discovered in MMO's through fault or accident a "apex" class can appear, a class that is just outright better then everything out there, not by a little but by so much it detracts from the foundational roles of other classes. The DT is one of these classes, and it's single-handedly destroying the enjoyment of playing other classes.
    Then YOU have a problem, did you forget that this is just a game? Very few deny that DT is OP anyway.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Hey, what about POMs or ToSes that do more dps than demos? xD
    Last edited by nedbee; 12th August 2013 at 07:54.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast