Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Agro

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    NONE of this matters when a DT can tank dishing out 2200~2500 DPS! How the heck are you gonna pull off something like that?! With your little irritate and CoH? Come on people, it's broken. The class is broken.
    You are going to write the same (wrong) thing on any thread of the forum??

That Zodiac build that shows a DT tanking pushing 1.9K DPS (not 2.5K) is something very specific.
    That build can't be used on many fights in game, it loses a lot of tank utilities, doesn't grant stable HP etc.

Wanna stop post false stuff?
    Guards aggro works great, it's actually much more versatile than DT aggro imo.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post
    You are going to write the same (wrong) thing on any thread of the forum??

That Zodiac build that shows a DT tanking pushing 1.9K DPS (not 2.5K) is something very specific.
    That build can't be used on many fights in game, it loses a lot of tank utilities, doesn't grant stable HP etc.

Wanna stop post false stuff?
    Guards aggro works great, it's actually much more versatile than DT aggro imo.
    Calore's Characters ---

Calore (Demo), Korando (BS), Koranto (DT), Korania (ToS), Andromaeda (Sin)

Funny, you have a DT but no Guard, wonder if your views may be a bit...um, skewed.

And you're wrong. That DT spec is really how the class should be played. It's the "best defense is a good offense" build, wherein all your defensive tanking abilities get replaced by self heals derived from your DPS. It's brilliant. And it works.

So now, you got a DT rolling with 2k DPS with irritate and his AoE hate up able to tank. It's just not mathmatically possible to pull off something like that (unless the DT is intentionally not going all out)...

Further my views are like this. If the DT can tank reasonably well while dishing out 2k DPS. Then the guard's provoke should give +30% hate and have 30k HP to compensate. That's called balanced BECAUSE, as of now, a DT can tank like a guard(EVEN IF he doesn't go uber DPS spec, he's still pushing 1k DPS on a normal tanking spec.) AND dish out MASSIVE DPS... it is UNBALANCED.

Again, DT = Guardian + 500~1.5k DPS. Guardian = DT - 500~1.5k DPS.

Solve so DT = Guardian, please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    wall of fail
    plz stop posting its pure flaming now.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    plz stop posting its pure flaming now.
    You know Noite, I honestly don't think you play, have played, or will in the future play Guardians. Seriously, I really really really think you've never played one. It's patently obvious how OP DT's are. It's NOT AN ARGUMENT ANYMORE. IT's like dude with pistol VS. CTHULHU... WHO's gonna WIN? OBVIOUS.

I think the T4 gears generated a big gap between dt and guard, the dps from T4 just out aggro the guard's threat ability. I think guard s&b base dmg should get a buff,or increase hate of guard. Guard should be the role to control aggro swapping in a fight since guard has the most threat tools but not dt/conq. But now guard cannot even help control aggro swapping coz guard cannot even get aggro.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Ringofset, can you please stay away from these forums. You have no place here.

RingOfFail and other mongo's stop spreading false info about guardian being inferior aggro wise comparing to DT's and Conq's

You obviously have never seen a proper guardians nor you now a **** about the class, stop with it already.

Learn to play issues...

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    I think the T4 gears generated a big gap between dt and guard, the dps from T4 just out aggro the guard's threat ability. I think guard s&b base dmg should get a buff,or increase hate of guard. Guard should be the role to control aggro swapping in a fight since guard has the most threat tools but not dt/conq. But now guard cannot even help control aggro swapping coz guard cannot even get aggro.

For example this is a total fail m8, I feel sorry for you if you cant keep up aggro wise with DT's with T4 guard...

Seriously you should ask for some tips how to play your guard instead of writing that false crap.

yes the dps of dt is high but guard is and has always been superior in getting and controlling agro in every normal encounter.I've seen khitai Guardians competing in aggro with full t4 dt's plenty of times(alo pikachooo ) so ringofset all your arguements are invalid so pls go get a decent build and stop using low agro specs ,ask more experience guardians,work on your rotation and stop posting in these forums until you get a stronger opinion regarding guardian .
    Last edited by zeuss; 11th August 2013 at 10:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    For example this is a total fail m8, I feel sorry for you if you cant keep up aggro wise with DT's with T4 guard...

Seriously you should ask for some tips how to play your guard instead of writing that false crap.
    Yeah when the DT has 14% hate and is doing 2k dps, guard doesn't have a chance really (aggro and STA doesn't entirely count). I'm quite certain your DT tanks don't do that (I've played with many TS DTs, no bad words to say really about them, but they're not doing what I just described). DTs in 'cookie cutter' builds will never lock out a guardian. Guard aggro is fine, and any DPS class can be held off of, meaning they don't need more aggro in any way though.

As for Ringofset, that idiot needs to be ignored by everyone who hasn't done so already...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast