Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what build for a new 80 HoX

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    U should rlly not spec PC over EoX and fully specced CotM imho.
    whats PC? ()
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post

Also i wonder why none of the PVE-builds posted so far had Inferno perked. Thats a 6-digit dmg(and aggro) gain in raids - why does hardly anyone here seem to use it?
    mine has inferno
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    I find this quite effective in pve and pvp http://goo.gl/ShXJt you can easily kill a group of mobs in pve and has pvp tools. In groups i can also get agroo with this
    I would rather go for extra protection in general tree than for extra armor as its mostly magic-dmg which gets you killed in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    mine has inferno
    Thats why i wrote "hardly anyone", mate
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 7th June 2013 at 12:53.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

PC = Phoenix cloack. useless most of time due to many draw backs decent for offtanking though

Imho it just mean the pos hoxes u where with sucked donkey balls.
    Full bb gear/crit perks /crit pot is gl hf. but were talking about a fresh hox prob no rosx perks or gear. hfb is main damage source then so buff it to ze max.

PC = Phoenix cloack. useless most of time due to many draw backs decent for offtanking though

Full bb gear/crit perks /crit pot is gl hf. but were talking about a fresh hox prob no rosx perks or gear. hfb is main damage source then so buff it to ze max.
    PC can be a lifesaver in pvp, even though it feels awfully crippled compared to the bubbles of other classes. Or maybe its just way more balanced than those. In PVE its pretty much useless, though.

Shouldn't he be able to spec RSoX with those 40 bonus-points Funcom gave a while ago?

My comparison was rather between T4-geared hoxes, and i really doubt that deep poss-builds have enough extra punch to outdo the benefits from RSoX paired with an ava-build.
    When having crappy gear it MIGHT be the case, but not later on.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

most fresh hoxes if not all can get RSoX with the bonus aa FC gave. Tbh i dont use Phoenix Cloak often (well how can anyone use it with 5 mins cd) but always thought that this was a cool addition, will change this to something with out it to check!! thnx a lot!
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    PC can be a lifesaver in pvp, even though it feels awfully crippled compared to the bubbles of other classes. Or maybe its just way more balanced than those. In PVE its pretty much useless, though.

Shouldn't he be able to spec RSoX with those 40 bonus-points Funcom gave a while ago?

My comparison was rather between T4-geared hoxes, and i really doubt that deep poss-builds have enough extra punch to outdo the benefits from RSoX paired with an ava-build.
    When having crappy gear it MIGHT be the case, but not later on.
    cant talk about t4 only did 1st boss and i play my dt there:P again i was about fresh hoxes and i think its pretty meh to compare t4 hoxes when someone ask a godo overall build when he is just fresh.

(and yes with free 40+79 for lvling) u can get rosx(used to use it alot but kinda dislike passives i much more enjoy ftb or pot=D) esp ftb chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lika a boss

and on PC feating or not feating no big diffrence in the chanse it will save your life i pretty much only use it when i in ze hox zone PC=>charge blob see blob focus u though it was way more benificial b4 the AA's. and if u rly play rsox u wont care about die and a free transform:P

oh wow lots of replies.

sorry i wasnt clear i was thinking one for each, pvp and pve.

i do have red shadows of xotli if that makes a difference as well
    and my gear is mostly magic damage based (though it isn't stellar as i only have like 600ish fire)
    Last edited by dienekes9902; 7th June 2013 at 13:54.

Quote Originally Posted by dienekes9902 View Post
    oh wow lots of replies.

sorry i wasnt clear i was thinking one for each, pvp and pve.

i do have red shadows of xotli if that makes a difference as well
    Then go with darkness pos/gen for PvP.

And for PvE either pos/gen (where gen ofcourse u choose pve feats only(-hate isnt to shabby on hox though i never get it cause well im a hox i self res!).

Or avatar/pos. cant really go wrong with either but a Ava/Gen build i would stay away from

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12