Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Observations on PvP as a new HoX

You're on Fury, catch Pyrophoenix when he's online and watch him play

Never seen a better hox tbh, and he's got old school pvp gear with an Ibis, no t4 bollocks.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by artreborn View Post
    http://goo.gl/F3ctB is the build I'd recommend you use. Inferno is quite useless for and flame lash only needs 1, the charge feat points can be substituted by something a little more useful too.
    I use the same build, except I take 2 points out of Spiritual Armament and put them into Phoenix Wings and Glorious Exultation.

My problem is that I love Hellstep too much, I feel naked without Lingering and Touch of Hell. I want to zoom around and engulf my enemies in flames! I just have to sit down and think whether it is worth it or not
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Charge can also be a defensive ability, to get quickly out of dangerous area.

http://goo.gl/KRCqn

Burning Words used to be really popular. Ticks hard and hits everyone in sight with Poss/Gen (due to both range upgrades). Maybe everyone is thinking more about survivability now.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

If you love charge so much than go for from the beyond perk and something like this:http://goo.gl/SdNrv

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Burning Words used to be really popular. Ticks hard and hits everyone in sight with Poss/Gen (due to both range upgrades). Maybe everyone is thinking more about survivability now.
    I use to use it, mainly because it did tick quite hard. But with everyone having such high protection now, it's becoming more and more useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    Charge can also be a defensive ability, to get quickly out of dangerous area.
    yep, alot of pp on different classes use charges to get out of dangerous, just by selecting a farther enemy and charging him making you stay out of range from the players that were attacking, a lot of times saves your ass and makes the target run away also thinking your attacking him (save someone else ass in the process )

hi, I recently tried PvP with my hox (K=52/D=161) I use BB gear and have that nice AoK 2HE.

I was wandering what combos should I use in PvP since I get melted by 1 or 2 combos by most classes?

I read here that you suggested Hellstrikes 3 and 5 but they don't seem to do more then 1K damage total?

am I doing something wrong with those?

Don't do combos unless the opposing players is stuck in CC or hitting another player.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast