Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition : Remove speed buff from HotU

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Charge kb, you can't have it with OLP.

I use OLP, but sorry i am not pvp 10 and i can't kill a demo in 2 second.

If i don't charge + snare, and KB and use my burst, if he don't die, he will kite me forever, i will never reach him again (charge 60 second cooldown) and i have one anti cc and 3 minut cooldown, i will be stun, kb, root or everything you want.

And enver more when the demo play on a rock in Jhebbal sag, this is crazy try kill one.
    lol, first your problem is reading. I said if not OLP, why not Break Through, Secondly, if a Demo is consistently going to one spot, that means nobody is capping or moving and it's just a farm fest, or that demo is terrible and only Shock strike sniping which is accomplishing very little. Either way, someone going to the same spot every time is an easy kill because you will know where they are.

Thirdly, why are you out to kill the demo if your so under geared? Your goal is to chase the demo and support your front line during a push. Just chasing the demo away is accomplishing something because you limit them to instants while kiting and wasting their cc's on you, while your group remains safe from him bombing them.

If your mad your not getting immediate kills with low pvp levels and gear, why did you roll a class which is extremely gear dependent such as a tank? If your mad about casters, roll a ranger or sin, who are extremely good at killing cloth and light armor and have a much lower gear threshold to do so, these two classes eliminate a cloth's pvp level or gear because they CAN kill them in 2-3 shots. My blue geared ranger has only 230.4 dps - TTS and Pen Shot still hits a PvP 8+ cloth for 2-3k, using a snake tongue I bought for 1 gold.
    Last edited by Suctum; 7th June 2013 at 02:05.
    Doomsayer 2008

I'm closing this thread down. Singling out a single ability of a class isn't worthy of a petition. Make a suggestion in the Suggestions Thread if you want to make a suggested change rather than starting an open debate on a class skill.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12