Thread: Keaira in Paikang?

Default Keaira in Paikang?

Hi,

can anybody tell where in Paikang I can find Keaira?

(Or what to do with that Raven letter in my quest bag? That would be even better.)

Thanks in advance!

I thought the raven quest was incomplete, I've heard nothing new about it either.

She is in the shadows camp. There's a ladder up to a tiny instance. She'll give you a T4 quest if you don't kill her in the room between zodiac and emperor.

If you kill her inside Jade Citadel, it won't let you go up to her tree any longer.

Ah, i found her, thanks! We had a nice conversation, I am a Brittle Blade, so I had to fight my to her, but at least met her once again (no quests).

And the Raven Quest is still incomplete? But Keaira is the raven, or?
    Last edited by ConanLogan; 6th June 2013 at 16:59.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    And the Raven Quest is still incomplete? But Keaira is the raven, or?
    Yup, If I recall corretly, she is.

The Raven quests ends with that letter saying we'll meet soon (or something like it). Then you do meet in Amphitheater and she's all like that's just a phase I was going through. Then she presumably goes east and takes over Shadows of Jade (or maybe was a Jade spy all along, whatever).

She's still hot, no matter what.

FC should do another Playboy centrefold of her. We need more deviants in global! It get's boring having conversations sometimes when your expectations are Privateer-low!