Thread: BS Survi and Dmg in solo 6 - mans

Default BS Survi and Dmg in solo 6 - mans

I have much problems with survi when fighting with 2 dungeon mobs. After my chain cc mobs kills me really fast, especially when cant kite (Caravan Hideout).
    I soloed nearly all Onyx but have much problems with Onyx bosses.

Yes I know doing solo all stuff is stupid and time consuming ... but is funny

Any tips how to improve my survi ???
    Or any idea how to make "unkillable" BS?

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v3_11d3...ad083afc43adcc

combine using lycantropic bite+stone hide or manif of forest+internal bleed for extra armor when dealing with physical mobs+iron hide+ claws of( cant remember name, the ones that give passive armor)

manif regrowth+internal bleed for extra protection buff+claws of life+rune of grounding/iron hide before or after for mage mobs

remember to double tap foward for momentum extra damage and stun watch your buffs to have increase blue heal efect side step+double back for increase evasion once in a while

epic kesh bosses are soloable because they can be cc'd same for caravan hideout, onyx bosses cannot be soloed, well maybe a realy well geared dt could with a bit of kiting and dread shadow dunno never tried it myself.
    Last edited by noite80; 6th June 2013 at 12:57.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

What build are you running now? What armour set do you have?

Never tried it, but I would use something like this or a double bubble build with Rampage.

I think you can forget about dps and just try to outheal the bosses and kite if low on health.

Dps won't help with survivability - it will just make the fights a bit shorter, but not short enough to avoid using bubbles/kiting.

Also there a big chance the bosses will chew you up anyway or you will have to kite them for hours... I've only seen DTs going solo on elites. Also necros, guards and conqs... but it requires a lot of kiting.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 6th June 2013 at 13:12.

I have mix t3,t4, tigers, t1 weapon, potions running.
    Build = mutilation,natures revenge (try max dps)

when saw how much damage do sin/ranger when was duo wanted only cry

P. S. in House of Crom have problems with killing even one mob
    Last edited by QbusPuchatek; 9th June 2013 at 10:57.