Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you kill Demo/Necro ?

What i find funny is that in all these fights you never once mentioned throat slash and: a) you are fighting casters and b)using OLP as holly grail

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    What i find funny is that in all these fights you never once mentioned throat slash and: a) you are fighting casters and b)using OLP as holly grail
    I use it all the time, but i didn't know the English name.

So i didn't mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Firstly i want to apologize to changing a bit the topic cause i want to ask something else.

kalston you mean that a necro in a mini can add a dot to 1 player then go to team respad start sw to buff up a spreading dot to all the map?

lol we all think that the dot is ridiculous but this is just lol. Epic gameplay!
    Don't laugh man, a necro dot all the team, then do sw critical 100% trust me what will hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Firstly i want to apologize to changing a bit the topic cause i want to ask something else.

kalston you mean that a necro in a mini can add a dot to 1 player then go to team respad start sw to buff up a spreading dot to all the map?

lol we all think that the dot is ridiculous but this is just lol. Epic gameplay!
    I just dont see where did you read that? He said that dots wont hurt in def stance since he wont be in SW during duel.
    I just dont see what you read in your mind, this sentence was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    I use it all the time, but i didn't know the English name.

So i didn't mentioned it.
    Than when you hit your knock, snare and later throat slash (or in whatever order you hit them) you will have 3 cc imunity on demo for that OLP.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I just dont see where did you read that? He said that dots wont hurt in def stance since he wont be in SW during duel.
    I just dont see what you read in your mind, this sentence was legit.
    the sentence was that he is not gonna SW thus the dot will not hit that hard. So in a scenario that he will SW what will happen? this is the question and dont see a difficulty thinking this. Ofc you could answer the question never then less but you decided to convert this to something else.

@harmonium thnx for reply m8, y I was thinking why some times that dot hits so hard especially in my new hox
    Last edited by jenyu; 7th June 2013 at 11:51.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Yes it's possible some necros do that in Khesh too (SW after losing a duel ) which can have funny consequences (unless the duel winner runs to the guards).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Yes i have some reflect damage, but on the paper that look awesome, but in pratice you can do all of those thing, you don't have the time.

situation 1 : demo on something (you can't charge him).

You are going on him, you lost 20% while going to him, then you are at him, trying to KB him, but no chance he KB you, then when you are KB, burst you has hell 30 - 40% of you'r life, you stand up, he is far away.

So you charge him + snare.

He use purge (generaly demo got an anti root/snare and the anti cc).

Then he go away and he can still root you, stun you etc.

No chance at all.

Situation 2 (the one i use and that work not bad against 1 v 1 in good place (without rock etc, not in mini).

Be hide, Frenzy, use volcanique rage, the heroic flag, the tactic, charge him + snare (for be sure he don't evade the KB aoe) (you can active anti cc too to be sure you will not be stop after he stand up).

Use a feint V on him, then another combo if you have time, and OLP, usualy he lost 80% of this life (except he is pvp 10 / t4.. )

Now the first thing he will think is KB/stun, so be ready with deflect damage and return attack.

That should kill his last HP.

And btw remember those darkness heart let them resist to fear and stun. 15% i think, with some AA he go maybe 20 %+.

So this is poker face if you try fear him and that don't work
    There are lots of Conqs out nowadays. A few are very good and lots are real bad. As i play a conq myself (just for learning how to kill them), i must say its an easy playing class for someone who is used to melee class. If you get used to all abilities and especially good timing in movement you can kill demo even when you are in blue gear. But dont expect that you can level till 80 and then being godmode conq. You have to master it and that needs time.

Guys i have now realy better stuff, (tiger purple chest) and some other purple pvp.

And now yes i have realy not realy problem to kill necro or demo, but yes killing him when he is KB is the way to do.

Charge + snare.

Throat slasher >> Then KB HIM

Frenzy, tactic, volcanic rage, heroic flag >> Feinte V on him then Last one push, then i put reflect damage and return attack and my anti cc when he stand up (he waste all his cc in the Wind !).

Usualy that die very fast but when that begin to kite me, i am in trouble, but i am ok now.

Thanks for the tips here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast