Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you kill Demo/Necro ?

If they are up on the rocks then you need to be far enough away to avoid their nukes or break los. Sitting in their range is the equivalent of their being able to shoot fish in a barrel.

Its like people running to the ress pads to the guard to avoid pvp: if you don't pvp by the guards then they can't run there. If they want to pvp make them come to you vs letting them choose the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If they are up on the rocks then you need to be far enough away to avoid their nukes or break los. Sitting in their range is the equivalent of their being able to shoot fish in a barrel.

Its like people running to the ress pads to the guard to avoid pvp: if you don't pvp by the guards then they can't run there. If they want to pvp make them come to you vs letting them choose the ground.
    Well yes but sometime i don't choose where i fight, i need capture, and on the two rock near the rez, they can touch me everywhere.

So this is realy big problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    they can touch me everywhere.
    So this is realy big problem for me
    Sorry but couldnt resist this
    Btw you can buy good blue crafted 1he at trader and go have fun as carnage, no need for excuses.
    But i understand that you want to be unkillable which brute provides but at the same time you want to be able to kill everything in blue gear?
    Gear up some and when you are in purple pvp gear necro dots wont really hurt that much.
    Also how do you excepct to catch demo if you spend charge, snare and knock in first 2 sec of attack? Do you think you should be able to 1 shot them and that would be fair?
    Maybe if you try to run and knock and when he get up cc you and run away than charge+snare, dont forget you can silence him and fear him to.
    Its bit funny to see one of the most OP classes in game crying so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Sorry but couldnt resist this
    Btw you can buy good blue crafted 1he at trader and go have fun as carnage, no need for excuses.
    But i understand that you want to be unkillable which brute provides but at the same time you want to be able to kill everything in blue gear?
    Gear up some and when you are in purple pvp gear necro dots wont really hurt that much.
    Also how do you excepct to catch demo if you spend charge, snare and knock in first 2 sec of attack? Do you think you should be able to 1 shot them and that would be fair?
    Maybe if you try to run and knock and when he get up cc you and run away than charge+snare, dont forget you can silence him and fear him to.
    Its bit funny to see one of the most OP classes in game crying so much.

Funny man to tell me gear up, what do you think i do all day ?

I do all my mini 2 times a day, then i have pvp 5 stuff, and one belt pvp t2.

I can't go more fast than the game allow me to do.

And i farm unique token, to buy the 2 handed weapon from the last army faction.

And i don't cry i ask for tips, why should i can't ?

I don't care if people think i cry, if i can become better, when reading another people.

And why i charge him and KB, because with all the buff damage i use, i can burst him 80% of his life, and sometime with reflect damage he dead, already better than trying to catch him.

First i charge the guys with my anti CC up with my snare 60% (that will give imune) then i KB him (or sometime he use anti CC and then he got a 5K from OLP)
    I didnt said dont charge and knock him, but here you are wasting charge, snare and knock hoping your OLP will hit high. If you want to use OLP fast than you migh include throat slash for 1 more cc invul and bigger OLP.
    But basically i said to you why dont you run to him and knock him first and save your charge and snare when he runs away from you later on, than when you charge and snare you can hit troath slash and OLP you love so much

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I didnt said dont charge and knock him, but here you are wasting charge, snare and knock hoping your OLP will hit high. If you want to use OLP fast than you migh include throat slash for 1 more cc invul and bigger OLP.
    But basically i said to you why dont you run to him and knock him first and save your charge and snare when he runs away from you later on, than when you charge and snare you can hit troath slash and OLP you love so much
    Because if he is not so noob he will still have his KB.

And he can use anti CC too, and can root me with hand of the undead.

Seriously a conq running against a demo, i am not sure i can do something, he will kite me forever, and cc me, and if he can't cc he will wait the cd come back (but him instead of me can dps me when moving very fast).

He got two root, one stun, one KB, (one stun possession if he is thunder).
    When i charge + snare = imun snare.
    Kb = imun KB.

Two imun, make my olp hit to 1k - 1k5.

I would like see you running after a demo in Jhellab sag... when he jump stone from stone, i would be sure you would do nothing to him.

(BC) + (carnage duel spec) = caster has no chance
    OLP + brute spec = caster has no chance

(you must have good timing) - u use snare => caster must use general ability/AA cc break, but => clear cc imunity,) (conq snare have little CD)
    combination KB+silenc+snare+OLP in frenzy....

for conq 1v1 is big problem BS,).... for good conq (and equiped) is caster fast kill

and note: u must use "double jump forward"

you have with brute conq => (interupt, silenc, stun, 2x KB (fast aoe + combo KB), snare, fear + buble + heavy armor + retalation + cun. def. + 2H weapon....

(sorry for my terrible English)
    Last edited by Sbyvoj; 7th June 2013 at 01:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbyvoj View Post
    (BC) + (carnage duel spec) = caster has no chance
    OLP + brute spec = caster has no chance

(you must have good timing) - u use snare => caster must use general ability/AA cc break, but => clear cc imunity,) (conq snare have little CD)
    combination KB+silenc+snare+OLP in frenzy....

for conq 1v1 is big problem BS,).... for good conq (and equiped) is caster fast kill

and note: u must use "double jump forward"

you have with brute conq => (interupt, silenc, stun, 2x KB (fast aoe + combo KB), snare, fear + buble + heavy armor + retalation + cun. def. + 2H weapon....

(sorry for my terrible English)
    Yes i have some reflect damage, but on the paper that look awesome, but in pratice you can do all of those thing, you don't have the time.

situation 1 : demo on something (you can't charge him).

You are going on him, you lost 20% while going to him, then you are at him, trying to KB him, but no chance he KB you, then when you are KB, burst you has hell 30 - 40% of you'r life, you stand up, he is far away.

So you charge him + snare.

He use purge (generaly demo got an anti root/snare and the anti cc).

Then he go away and he can still root you, stun you etc.

No chance at all.

Situation 2 (the one i use and that work not bad against 1 v 1 in good place (without rock etc, not in mini).

Be hide, Frenzy, use volcanique rage, the heroic flag, the tactic, charge him + snare (for be sure he don't evade the KB aoe) (you can active anti cc too to be sure you will not be stop after he stand up).

Use a feint V on him, then another combo if you have time, and OLP, usualy he lost 80% of this life (except he is pvp 10 / t4.. )

Now the first thing he will think is KB/stun, so be ready with deflect damage and return attack.

That should kill his last HP.

And btw remember those darkness heart let them resist to fear and stun. 15% i think, with some AA he go maybe 20 %+.

So this is poker face if you try fear him and that don't work

He use purge (generaly demo got an anti root/snare and the anti cc).
    Well mate this is not true, demo generally spec hybrid and dont have purge, so only anti cc they have is AA one.
    On the other hand necro does have purge but he is not that dangerous to pose big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    In def stance with pvp gear a necro won't kill you that fast and the dots will hurt but not faceroll you since he won't go SW in a duel.
    Firstly i want to apologize to changing a bit the topic cause i want to ask something else.

kalston you mean that a necro in a mini can add a dot to 1 player then go to team respad start sw to buff up a spreading dot to all the map?

lol we all think that the dot is ridiculous but this is just lol. Epic gameplay!
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast