Thread: What happened with the Mage revamp?

Default What happened with the Mage revamp?

Silirrion mentioned the mage revamp in one of his letters, it was supposed to be launched before any big project funcom had in its mind.
    Joel told us at the USA forums that one class was already being revamped, but the dev responsible for it was getting fired, so he didn't know if he was able to finish it before it happened.
    Now some people are telling us that the mage revamp got pushed back and is probably going to be launched in 2014...

What really happened? Can we have some answers?

They already answered that. It was pushed back and will be done hoepfully at the end of this year. After the craft revamp as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    They already answered that. It was pushed back and will be done hoepfully at the end of this year. After the craft revamp as far as I know.
    That's the problem, where? Can you give me link or the direction to search for?

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    That's the problem, where? Can you give me link or the direction to search for?
    Here it is, Chap : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...8&postcount=22

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    tyvm!

Now make it public and delete this thread, Funcom and moderators.

Actually they also mentioned that they have run into technical difficulties with the crafting revamp and the old resources / items and the new. So it sounds like the crafting is on hold. is there any NEW timelines saying what is being done.

Say crafting can no longer be done until X is in place, then could they progress with the remaining revamps until then?

Question amswered and hence...

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.