Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't delete Blessing of Asura

Default Can't delete Blessing of Asura

Ho there!
    Did you know you can not delete this Blessing of Asura xp potion from your inventory? I had to petition this, twice, to get it deleted from my inventory. It's a fine gift, it really is. I just don't need that item on any of my characters and it was only taking up inventory space.
    SO funcom ya might want to make a change to that and let folks delete this item. Even if they are still lvl 1 and use the hell of of this potion, they will eventually not need it once they are lvl 80. OR if you're like me and you purchased a special package years ago that gave me more 100% xp potion than I will ever need.

Edit: Oh, and thank you to the GM that did get this item removed from all my characters!
    Last edited by kinlock; 1st June 2013 at 13:33.

Or even better. Allow it to give bonus AA XP

Couldn't you just use it, then delete the buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Couldn't you just use it, then delete the buff?
    The pot doesn't get consumed when you use it...it just gets an 18h cooldown. Like the above poster said, let it give extra AA for an hour and problem fixed!

Same problem with the "Hyrkanian Note" that you get out in Gateway. Need to wait 9-10 hours for a GM response before I can get it deleted.

Yeah and you know what? If Funcom had it deletable there would be legions of crybabies storming the forums who deleted it by accident...

Yep, annoying. Potion cannot be deleted by player

Just visit a trader and move it into your storage. Granted it does not permanently remove it but it will free up a spot in your character inventory. Of course, this assumes that you have space in your storage inventory.
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    Yeah and you know what? If Funcom had it deletable there would be legions of crybabies storming the forums who deleted it by accident...
    That shouldn't be a problem, it's still claimable in the store for 0 funcom points.

They should just make it /claimable and deletable. Simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast