Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - June

Wheres the Herald of Xotli revamp? It's been years

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    Wheres the Herald of Xotli revamp? It's been years
    Didn't you begin to play two days ago ?
    And they already answered that one : Not a priority, we will see that after the craft revamp.

Any chance we'll ever see orange items?

Will they be to purples like purples compared to blues or something like T1 to T4?
    Last edited by lok502; 1st June 2013 at 01:31.

Will you open up slaughterhouse celler , atilus mansion, and treasury of the ancients (to name a few) to groups again ? It used to be nice to do some of these with a friend when unable to get ppl for 6 mans or whatever.

On the same note any plans to make some smaller group dungeons. Sometimes its hard to find 5 others for a HM so maybe a 2 man or 3 man HM would fill the void.

Unhappy panties

Will you PLEASE replace the awful grey tattoo panties with, well, anything really? Ken/Barbie type blank skin would be better...

• Any fun stories/surprises from the move to the United States?
    • How big is the Funcom team now? What is the breakdown in duties?
    • Can you explain the new-content approval process?
    • If you could magically have one TSW feature added to AoC, which would it be? And/or, Is there anything that the TSW guys find themselves consistently saying, "Ugh, but we can't do that in AoC!"
    • Did you base the entire Herald of Xotli class on the one Red Shadows comic book? Any other inspirations?
    • EDIT: Yeah, what IS the logic with the grey underwear (versus blank skin)? Isn't the game unrated now? Would that hurt sales/something in some country?
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

My questions stem from Craig vids/post from back to last September (9/26/12) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpP6JIH42Is

1. What is the status of the other Dragonspine 6 mans?
    2. What is the status of the Palace of Cetriss raid?
    3. What is the status of new pvp minigames?
    4. What is the status of the mage revamps?
    5. What is the status of the crafting revamp?

All of the above was mentioned a long time ago (last Sept) and the only thing we have so far seen is Sepulcher 6 man, which has been broke most of the time since it released.

I know you have had bad financial issues, but still, almost nothing has been added to this game for quite a while. There is also nothing currently on Testlive (and hasn't for quite some time), so I'm concerned about your ability to bring content to this gem of a game that has been so neglected.

Or should we be resigned to doing the same raids/6 mans/etc we have been doing for forever?
    Last edited by Texan615; 2nd June 2013 at 09:00.

Can you please add Movement in Combat, tried coming back to AoC from TSW and not being able to move while casting is too annoying. Also I believe adding movement in combat like SW will improve PvP, making it more dynamic for casters. Is this possible, I mean they use the same engines?

Have the remaining revamps been canceled, if not what is the ETA.

Have you started programing the new player housing that will go in the old gathering resource zones yet? And if not, get started please.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast