Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coils of Ubah Kan and The Slithering Chaos

Default Coils of Ubah Kan and The Slithering Chaos

Are these 2 dungeons on testlive now? Joel's May letter didnt mention anything about the slittering chaos. Does this mean that it will be delayed? When can we go to testlive and help with testing??

mayb try http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/ if its not posted there in update notes its not there yet. better check TL forums if u want to keep up te date when u can test something..
    coils is up next.

Its not on TL yet, but then I dont know why Joel wrote in his GD letter it should be available on test live for testing... So Joel what did u mean by this? Or are we starting to put misleading info in your letters?
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 31st May 2013 at 14:43.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

No they aren't on TL. I was under the impression they would be after yesterdays TL server update.

Cause, you know, something unexpected is in no ****ing way allowed to happen right? Ever thought that, by the time the letter was written and translated to the different languages supported that everything was going as planned but then **** hit the fan? No? Use your heads a little and stop whining.

Who is whining? Is it so hard write few words that patch got delayed? Only thing Iam complaing about is funcom lack of comunication again.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    Who is whining? Is it so hard write few words that patch got delayed? Only thing Iam complaing about is funcom lack of comunication again.
    Lack of communication? There has never been more communicating from the devs sicne Joel became the new GD. And yes you are whining.

Is it so hard to wait a week or so before coming to the forums using phrases like Funcom did it again, that suggests that nothing has changed? So that every negative nancy or worse a new person checking these forums gets drowned in negativity by a vocal minority again?

Luckily the cesspit that were the old forums are gone. Don`t turn the new ones into a carbon copy of them please.

Funcom

To be honest, it was scheduled to go to testlive before the end of May. Which tells me QA found something broken and it needs to be fixed before it goes to Testlive. I have zero status because I am at home and will be for a couple of weeks.

You'll have to forgive me for not being around much these next few weeks because new baby e.t.c

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

You'll have to forgive me for not being around much these next few weeks because new baby e.t.c
    HUGE grats, man!!! Post pictures!!! Or is that a bit too personal?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    HUGE grats, man!!! Post pictures!!! Or is that a bit too personal?
    Just imagine a red wrinkly cabbage with hair and you're honestly pretty close.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast