Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: full circle in pvp creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    I can't understand what you're saying. Unchained minis with unlocked PVP 10 gear and full AA are a great idea.
    And everything people worked for would be destroyed.

In fact, I say why not unlock "Unchained PvE" and have all T4 gear and allow pug sign up with FULL available gear with clickable queues for T4 raids.

Rofl.

Are you from a pve server? B/c that might explain your pov.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

In fact, I say why not unlock "Unchained PvE" and have all T4 gear and allow pug sign up with FULL available gear with clickable queues for T4 raids.

Rofl.

"Worked" for something? I thought we "played" a game here.

To address your ludicrous comment about my server, I started on Cimmeria, then Tyranny, though when my guild moved to Set because of population, I went there. Mostly back on Tyranny now. Unlocking PVE makes no sense, because the only way to win in PVE is via progression. In PVP, it is you against other living, sentient players, not repetitive AI.

In PVP I want to PVP on a level playing field where the players' ability to play the game, their knowledge and their experience are what set them apart, not the fact that they "worked" for longer and have a huge power advantage over others. How do you derive any pleasure from crapping on noobs with no gear and AA? Where's the challenge in that?
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Unchained pvp lvls and gear would be GREAT!

You wouldn't be able to use the gear in UNCHAINED minis though because everyone will be equal as far as pvp gear pvp stats in my understanding.

But I am ready for some new pvp gear.

Hopefully that happens and the new pvp gear blows all pve gear outta the water.

Also lets hope we get more mini game maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    "Worked" for something? I thought we "played" a game here.

To address your ludicrous comment about my server, I started on Cimmeria, then Tyranny, though when my guild moved to Set because of population, I went there. Mostly back on Tyranny now. Unlocking PVE makes no sense, because the only way to win in PVE is via progression. In PVP, it is you against other living, sentient players, not repetitive AI.

In PVP I want to PVP on a level playing field where the players' ability to play the game, their knowledge and their experience are what set them apart, not the fact that they "worked" for longer and have a huge power advantage over others. How do you derive any pleasure from crapping on noobs with no gear and AA? Where's the challenge in that?
    pretty much sums it up for me , but I would love new pvp gear for the reg minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post

Rofl.

I started at launch on Cimmeria PvP... The reason they don't have unchained PvE and t4 handouts, is because gear progression is what PvEers like. PvPers don't need better item stats when the combat system already lends its self toward those who take the time to learn it. The more powerful item stats become in pvp, the less important it is to be skillful with the combat system. It dumbs it down. By making gear matter more in PvP, you are essentially destroying everything the skilled players worked for. (getting proficient with the combat system). Your POV is the antithesis of what I have learned to be the "true PvPer". It is you who belong on a PvE server. Gear grinding is for PvE. Skill is for PvP. END.

I think UMG(unchained-minigame) will only succed if the player earning rewards will be able to use that gear in the openworld for both pve and pvp and of course MG's(minigame)

Really looking forward to the unchained-minigames and new rewards the new fixed level playing field is going to be awesome

but and, We really need some sort of death match MG definately have UMG rewards be useable pve/pvp and comparable not just throw away gear

but
    would really like to see the stats on the UMG gear to be comparable to K6 gear to use one set of gear in openworld pve/pvp awesome

Where is the merge?!??!

Where is unchained-minigames?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Unchained minis will be where gear means nothing. If they did make unchained armor, it would be vanity only. You would still get xp and tokens to by regular pvp gear, for open world and sieges, but it would mean nothing in unchained minis.

Did you really not undersand the part about gear meaning nothing?
    hmm

but then again: funcom

we shall see what exactly parity means to FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12