Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: full circle in pvp creation?

Exclamation full circle in pvp creation?

The fact that funcom may create the unchained minis a seperate set of unchained pvp levels and new unchained set of gear to grind makes me sick

Do not give anyone cuchained gear to equip instead create new rewards for the old set of minigames interchangable rewards for unchained minis so you can use your badges from unchained minis to buy things for old minis, add teirs inbetween the current teirs in old mini gear. simply boost everyone stats to pvp10geared full aa'd player because the incentive to keep playing will be to not go on the battlefield naked and for the abilities and AA's when you enter the unchained minis ready room all of your spells/AA's will be in a unchained tab to pick from easily

if you didn't read that entire there or understand what i meant post

Someone might understand your post. I'm not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Someone might understand your post. I'm not one of them.
    I'm not one either.

Cool

should be able to use my pvp armor for pve too but the stats are that way to generate playtime for pve to get more subscription time from players WHATEVER i get it its a profit generator not a game. I my earned rewards from UNCHAINED MINIS for openworld pvp/pve. openworld pvp is what this game was designed for lets get back to that not UNCHAINED MINIS waste of time
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 30th May 2013 at 18:01. Reason: EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    should be able to use my pvp armor for pve too but the stats are that way to generate playtime for pve to get more subscription time from players WHATEVER i get it its a profit generator not a game. I my earned rewards from UNCHAINED MINIS for openworld pvp/pve. openworld pvp is what this game was designed for lets get back to that not UNCHAINED MINIS waste of time
    You can use pvp armor outside, i never get trouble outside against monster with pvp armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    You can use pvp armor outside, i never get trouble outside against monster with pvp armor.
    pvp combat rating should not be seperate it should be one in the same

besides if they made unchained minis a new set of levels and gear to grind only the NEW PEOPLE to the game will try which would suck for me and my pvp7
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 30th May 2013 at 18:12.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtMassDozer View Post
    pvp combat rating should not be seperate it should be one in the same

besides if they made unchained minis a new set of levels and gear to grind only the NEW PEOPLE to the game will try which would suck for me and my pvp7
    Well if they make new set for everyone, why not, you will be equal to everyone, look good for me.

your implying they would make only ONE set and that ONE set would be at about the same attainability as the current first set of PVP armor

Unchained minis will be where gear means nothing. If they did make unchained armor, it would be vanity only. You would still get xp and tokens to by regular pvp gear, for open world and sieges, but it would mean nothing in unchained minis.

Did you really not undersand the part about gear meaning nothing?

I can't understand what you're saying. Unchained minis with unlocked PVP 10 gear and full AA are a great idea.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast