Thread: Quitting the game from password screen gives error message

Default Quitting the game from password screen gives error message

Every time I quit the game from the password screen, the game kicks me out as desired but then generates the error message that asks me to send a report to Funcom. And generally when I come back it suggests that I run a verification on my game.

It also happens a lot when I put a character in f10 exit mode and leave the game without waiting for the character screen.

Does everyone else have this happen to them, and is it being looked at? Its pretty annoying to have an error message every time I do a legitimate game exit.

That has happened to me off and on for the past 5 years. For some periods of time the game would crash like that on exit every time I quit, no matter the method. Other times, like lately, it has been quitting just fine. I'm sure before long it will be back to crashing on exit. It has never caused any negative side-effects for me yet though.

That happened for last 5 years so, probably not.

Same here ont he 5 year dealio. It was part-way reason I bought a SSD. I dont like doing the file check due though due to the limited lifespan of the drive =D