Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest for New and Casual players

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    (Except the colours ... that's subjective and it's more work than changing text
    You can find and replace colors just like text in the latest versions of Excel, by the way.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

I didnt mean to post a complete list of erros^^ just a couple to show u what i mean. maybe i will look into it more deeply if i find some time.

btw Jaedelyia is right, DTs want wisdom, intelligence is almost completly useless for them and should never be on any item they wear ^^

Folks thanks for helping.

For me, what's most important is producing something useful. (I will admit to having learned a lesson ... "don't publish a blog entry just to get one out for a given month, particularly not when fighting a cold.")

The DT comment makes complete sense re wisdom. I did find the old forum post about intelligence. Famine said DT DPS hang on intelligence ... However, I shoulda read more of the thread ...

On October 4th, 2009, 02:14 AMMondays writes:
    "I notice you mention Dark Templars using Intelligence as well as Strength. I thought that was kinda neat and logged onto my DT to find out just what intelligence was doing for me. Turns out it does absolutely nothing, not really sure what you're talking about.

Wisdom increases my magic damage though."?
    Anyhow thanks for the support: I'll up-date the table content whenever people send suggestions.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Combat rating of any type is good for all melee classes the only exception being "Combat Rating (Bow)" as you need a bow equipped for it to work.

Just looking at your HoX-stats I get the feeling you looked at a Possesion-specced HoX.
    For a Avatar-specced HoX I would say Stam regen & Mana regen are Moderatly important,
    since you mix up combo's and Hellfirebreath mainly (and you can feat for 0 mana Hfb chance)

For Avatar-HoX I would say Hit-rating is Highly desirable.
    (First thing I learned when reading my first Baldurs Gate walkkthrough: You have to HIT before you can CRIT)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12