Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Minigame wins/losses

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's random for everyone you know - I mean everyone gets a good team as frequently as they get a bad one.

You know, despite minis being pug only, the truly good players (by good I mean people who play their class at least decently and want to win, that's just my opinion, kill farming is another playstyle that I respect and I won't say I never do it) all have a positive w/l because of the impact they have on their team (at least in 6v6 minis, JS is another story but JS is a mini I'm not ashamed of leaving because it's really long so when you have a really crap team and no chance of losing it's really just masochism to stay).

Counting left minis as a loss is an option (or just displaying left minis on top of w/l like in BF3 where it gives you the % of left games) - but tbh I don't really care about leavers if they fix the queue thing and make it easier to join running minis (countless people still don't understand how to do it and sometimes they can block a spot because they keep trying but don't do it properly)
    I know i allway do my best in mini, you know i need token, this not my objective to loose, because i will earn nothing.

But when thing getting worse so much, and all my team afk, well i don't leave because of the 10 minut timer, but i go hide somewhere, but this is not fun.

If everyone get the same stuff in mini, and looser and winner take some reward, that would realy push up people to go and play.

But i am surprised sometime when i fight a guys with pvp 5 armor, and a guys with pvp 10 bori or t4 stuff, the damage i do to him is realy not the same at all.

Look like i face a elite boss, and even more when i fight someone who kite, then that only make me want to quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Janroocas View Post
    The truth is there. Plus:

1) Bring unchained games.

2) Totally remove all "negative" stats. The reality check reveals that the immense majority of end-game PvPers in this game are not mature enough not to try to circumvent the system (or even cheat blatanly) if able to. So just kick them in the balls by removing their e-peen drive.
    This.

We don't need stat, to proof something, or we are better than other, we here for playing, for fun.

Well this is my mentality, so remove everything, put equal minigame, when only skill count, then that will be so great the game will rebirth.

blah, so sick of people crying about stats been shown. Come on really? every game shows pvp stats besides conan. pvpers like to see stats and the more the better.

If your feelings get hurt if somone knows your stats then maybe a pvp game is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartie View Post
    (after the fixing the sing up bug).
    HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH good one. How long this bug been around now?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    I only hide somewhere on the map, and wait the hell finish
    Ah yes those kind of players. Everything is clear now

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    blah, so sick of people crying about stats been shown. Come on really? every game shows pvp stats besides conan. pvpers like to see stats and the more the better.

If your feelings get hurt if somone knows your stats then maybe a pvp game is not for you.
    We are not hurt at all dude, this is for prevent the people to leave minigame, or don't play objectif, for preserve their ratio.

So i don't want stat at all, for play in good condition.

We all remember when K/D ratio show on, how that was before, people beging to be hurt a little and go away, and come back very later to be sure to kill one guys in BG.

And if he think he will die too much, he begin to afk for preserve his ratio.

So this is the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Ah yes those kind of players. Everything is clear now
    So bad you'r troll is not good at all

Do you have read ? When you'r team begin to afk, and you face 6 people very strong, alone, did you will, rez and go again and again, to die without do anything ?

Or you will hide somewhere ?

Better hide somewhere than being farm...

We are not hurt at all dude, this is for prevent the people to leave minigame, or don't play objectif, for preserve their ratio.

So i don't want stat at all, for play in good condition.

We all remember when K/D ratio show on, how that was before, people beging to be hurt a little and go away, and come back very later to be sure to kill one guys in BG.

And if he think he will die too much, he begin to afk for preserve his ratio.

So this is the reality.

So bad you'r troll is not good at all

Do you have read ? When you'r team begin to afk, and you face 6 people very strong, alone, did you will, rez and go again and again, to die without do anything ?

Or you will hide somewhere ?

Better hide somewhere than being farm...
    its sad but true that people leave because of kd an all, i agree with you there. i personally fight no matter the numbers even 1v6 ill keep tryign in a mini ask anyone lol

meh, it is what it is, i like killing regardless of stats

I know i allway do my best in mini, you know i need token, this not my objective to loose, because i will earn nothing.

But when thing getting worse so much, and all my team afk, well i don't leave because of the 10 minut timer, but i go hide somewhere, but this is not fun.

If everyone get the same stuff in mini, and looser and winner take some reward, that would realy push up people to go and play.

But i am surprised sometime when i fight a guys with pvp 5 armor, and a guys with pvp 10 bori or t4 stuff, the damage i do to him is realy not the same at all.

Look like i face a elite boss, and even more when i fight someone who kite, then that only make me want to quit the game.
    There's 2 things in this post that REALLY bother me : the part about hiding and the part about kiting.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    its sad but true that people leave because of kd an all, i agree with you there. i personally fight no matter the numbers even 1v6 ill keep tryign in a mini ask anyone lol

meh, it is what it is, i like killing regardless of stats
    Yep i fight too, because i realy need the BG win.

But when i see we are only 2 vs 6, well if i play a sin, maybe i can focus a guys and kill him, but with my conq i can't kill anyone, who has grouped, i will be cc to death.

But unchained minigame will be good i think, we will all get same stuff, that will be realy nice, i can't wait to it !

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    There's 2 things in this post that REALLY bother me : the part about hiding and the part about kiting.
    A good demo/ranger/necro, can kite you to death, even more with the latency now. This is the reality.

And for the hiding i have already answer it, you can be farm if you stay at rez pad, you know it, so what you do ? Go 1 vs 6 and die ? Then come back and again ?

C'mon C'mon you know you will never do it and hide too

Quote Originally Posted by Fly927 View Post
    Since public kdr was hated on promoting lack of teamplay in minigames how about visible PvP wins/losses being public in the same space kdr took up before? I feel this would encourage a lot more teamwork in pvp and the people who get laughed at are actually deserving of put downs.
    As stats are now it means nothing. People leave when they are about to lose. And have for years.
    Im for win/loss stats but they have to be for last week/month and if u leave its a loss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast