Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minigame wins/losses

Lightbulb Minigame wins/losses

Since public kdr was hated on promoting lack of teamplay in minigames how about visible PvP wins/losses being public in the same space kdr took up before? I feel this would encourage a lot more teamwork in pvp and the people who get laughed at are actually deserving of put downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly927 View Post
    Since public kdr was hated on promoting lack of teamplay in minigames how about visible PvP wins/losses being public in the same space kdr took up before? I feel this would encourage a lot more teamwork in pvp and the people who get laughed at are actually deserving of put downs.
    I don't think this is good.

Sometime you have very bad group, sometime you destroy everything.

So if a guys play solo and do pick up BG all the time, i am sure he will be very negative.

And who care btw at how many mini game you won, or people you have killed ?

This is for say hey you noob i am better than you, look how mini game i have win ?

If yes that will again make people leave BG for their ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post

So if a guys play solo and do pick up BG all the time, i am sure he will be very negative.

This is for say hey you noob i am better than you, look how mini game i have win ?

O.k i understand people not wanting to share k/d stats, it can promote some selfish way of playing. But there is no reason why not show win/loss or many more other stats for mini games.
    btw what do you mean if guy pick BG? bad group? There is 50% chance of that. And everyone play solo, that is you cant join with friends atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    O.k i understand people not wanting to share k/d stats, it can promote some selfish way of playing. But there is no reason why not show win/loss or many more other stats for mini games.
    btw what do you mean if guy pick BG? bad group? There is 50% chance of that. And everyone play solo, that is you cant join with friends atm...
    Yes i know, but the 50/50 don't work very much you know.

Sometime you have 0 heal in you'r team and guys with kheshata armor, and in face you have guys with pvp 10 and t4 weapons.

And you know when you'r team see you'r à not gonna to win this BG, they begin to afk/not play objectif or leave.

And now if that will show their score, they will leave even more i think (that why the K/D ratio has been removed, to prevent this).

So i don't see why we should put BG win/lose, this is not usefull to my eyes.

Better balance the pvp, and do something about the pve better than the pvp.

When all will be equal, you'r idea can be think again i think.

dont give ppl more reasons to leave minigames

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrus View Post
    This.

And this is true, people will leave even more BG.

We need unchained BG, with all the same stuff in BG, and we need better pvp stuff for outworld pvp, easy to access.

When we will be all equal and only skill count, the game will breath again.

Atm i am at two finger to quit again the game, when i see the poor stuff i have, and how many BG i must farm only for token. (because if you don't won no token) and the BG don't pop so often so i'm realy disapointed.

The thing that should be shown is how many times one has left a game (after the fixing the sing up bug).

On a more serious note, mvp votes after games always been fun. In fact they should just copy the mini game stats of swtor.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post

It's random for everyone you know - I mean everyone gets a good team as frequently as they get a bad one.

You know, despite minis being pug only, the truly good players (by good I mean people who play their class at least decently and want to win, that's just my opinion, kill farming is another playstyle that I respect and I won't say I never do it) all have a positive w/l because of the impact they have on their team (at least in 6v6 minis, JS is another story but JS is a mini I'm not ashamed of leaving because it's really long so when you have a really crap team and no chance of losing it's really just masochism to stay).

Counting left minis as a loss is an option (or just displaying left minis on top of w/l like in BF3 where it gives you the % of left games) - but tbh I don't really care about leavers if they fix the queue thing and make it easier to join running minis (countless people still don't understand how to do it and sometimes they can block a spot because they keep trying but don't do it properly)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartie View Post
    The thing that should be shown is how many times one has left a game (after the fixing the sing up bug).

On a more serious note, mvp votes after games always been fun. In fact they should just copy the mini game stats of swtor.
    I never quit minigame, even when the other team farm us at rez pad.

I only hide somewhere on the map, and wait the hell finish

But i understand people who quit, when they are killed on the rez pad, because of the 20 second invulnérability, and they can't do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrus View Post
    The truth is there. Plus:

1) Bring unchained games.

2) Totally remove all "negative" stats. The reality check reveals that the immense majority of end-game PvPers in this game are not mature enough not to try to circumvent the system (or even cheat blatanly) if able to. So just kick them in the balls by removing their e-peen drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast