Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Well isnt it logical to split pvp and pve stats on pve gear? I mean pvp gear has split stats why not pve gear?
    And your idea to give protection on t4 gear is good if all people that join mini have t4 gear, if not it is just damn silly.
    Btw i dont have and will never have any piece of t4 or t3 gear because i only do pvp. Why would someone that does only pvp be punished for not doing pve is beyond me.
    Same i do only pvp.

We need something !

Adjust PvP gear to be on par with t4/Khitai gear. Remove all PvP only stats and add them into the regular stats.

Having separate stats was a bad idea to begin with. Just make all gear equal for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Adjust PvP gear to be on par with t4/Khitai gear. Remove all PvP only stats and add them into the regular stats.

Having separate stats was a bad idea to begin with. Just make all gear equal for everything.
    Well i am not sure, if you pvp you sould get bonus from pvp gear, because you earn them with fighting.

The guys who come with pve stuff, should not, this is two world.

If you pve >> Pve stuff (i don't pve, but i don't use pvp stuff for pve)

If you pvp >> Pvp stuff, should logic to me.

Because think of guild who can equip alt with t4 easy.

if t4 = pvp max.

To be pvp 10 this is very long, to get all the stuff too, t4 are not, with a guild good prepared.

If anything I would like to see at least more variety within the current pvp armor sets. That shouldnt be too hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    You wrong, the pvp is not only mini.

The pve should never be better than any pvp set, this is nonsence at all.
    You clearly must be an EU player, because on the US server, open world PVP has been dead forever now on the US servers ;P

As for PVE gear being better then PVP gear. The PVE gear currently IS better then the PVP gear. Not saying that we have to like it, just stating a fact ;P If your not aware of this fact, then you clearly are playing a different game. T4 gear is far superior to T2/T3 PVP armor in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    You clearly must be an EU player, because on the US server, open world PVP has been dead forever now on the US servers ;P

As for PVE gear being better then PVP gear. The PVE gear currently IS better then the PVP gear. Not saying that we have to like it, just stating a fact ;P If your not aware of this fact, then you clearly are playing a different game. T4 gear is far superior to T2/T3 PVP armor in PVP.
    Yesterday i have kill 15 player on fury.

They was doing thing on khitai, i search them.

I can't trust you the pvp open don't exist on fury, he exist everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Please, stop already with that gear escalation.
    Haha said fellow from Crom...

We as PvP players needs gear competetive with PvE gear to do PvP omg! isn´t it clear?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Just wait for unchained minis, it's the official answer to gear gap. Only skills/class matters (if they remove stupids aa too)

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Just wait for unchained minis, it's the official answer to gear gap. Only skills/class matters (if they remove stupids aa too)
    That don't fix open pvp so no.

I do open pvp all the time, while waiting mini etc.

If i meet a t4 fuys i will be destroyed ( on fury don't lot of people get t4 this is a chance ).

So no we want the same, we play the same game so.

If funcom to give pvp gear equal to t4 than that pvp tier gear should be very hard to get. I dont think it would be fair to just go and farm stones easy pesee stuff. Maybe make tier 4pvp gear only attainable with sieges. Then we will have f ton of sieges

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast