Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    I think the announcement of Unchained Minis makes it crystal clear what the new game developer thinks about progression PVP as a whole. It does not sound like something that he is all that interested in. And thus, I would not hold my breath for new PVP gear.
    Good. It doesn't fix the bigger problem of gear stat inflation, but it does make PvP more even. Even if unchained minis weren't happening, one thing they could do instead of a new tier of PvP gear, I say just buff the existing sets to be on par with tier 4 raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Good. It doesn't fix the bigger problem of gear stat inflation, but it does make PvP more even. Even if unchained minis weren't happening, one thing they could do instead of a new tier of PvP gear, I say just buff the existing sets to be on par with tier 4 raid gear.
    Your dreaming if you think they'll adjust the current PVP gear to be on par with T4 gear. They are going to simply release Unchained and be done with PVP all together. Only reason I'm not on board with the whole Unchained thing, is due to the fact that would you use T2 PVE gear in T4? Of course you wouldn't, because that gear is out dated, and obsolete. Some cases worse then others depending on the class. Same rule applies to PVP, but even further. Certain classes will become more noticeably stronger with the release of Unchained, due to the fact that other classes, which with the use of PVE gear are capable of balancing out what Funcom has failed to do with the PVP sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Your dreaming if you think they'll adjust the current PVP gear to be on par with T4 gear. They are going to simply release Unchained and be done with PVP all together. Only reason I'm not on board with the whole Unchained thing, is due to the fact that would you use T2 PVE gear in T4? Of course you wouldn't, because that gear is out dated, and obsolete. Some cases worse then others depending on the class. Same rule applies to PVP, but even further. Certain classes will become more noticeably stronger with the release of Unchained, due to the fact that other classes, which with the use of PVE gear are capable of balancing out what Funcom has failed to do with the PVP sets.
    You wrong, the pvp is not only mini.

The pve should never be better than any pvp set, this is nonsence at all.

T4 gives more armor and dps.. Good for casters against melees..

Simple question ; why doesnt it give protection ?
    Add some protection to balance the unfair situation..till new pvp patch comes..(if it comes..)

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    T4 gives more armor and dps.. Good for casters against melees..

Simple question ; why doesnt it give protection ?
    Add some protection to balance the unfair situation..till new pvp patch comes..(if it comes..)
    So basically you are saying make t4 even more OP??
    I say split pve and pvp stats on pve gear and you solved the problem.

I dont mind pve gear to be useful in PvP. Makes raids more fun.
    However PvP community needs new goals and gear to strive for. Or game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    So basically you are saying make t4 even more OP??
    I say split pve and pvp stats on pve gear and you solved the problem.
    every pvp player say the same about splitting pve and pvp.

T4 gear is op already. and it is more useful for casters. till new pvp patch comes, protection stats can balance a bit.

T4 gear is op already. and it is more useful for casters. till new pvp patch comes, protection stats can balance a bit.
    Yes and the guys who don't have the t4 ?

So now the t4 user will be strong against everything.

sorry i think you'r idea is very bad

omg it's a troll
    split the pve/pvp stats on pve gear
    Last edited by Zarkane; 3rd June 2013 at 17:36.

Well isnt it logical to split pvp and pve stats on pve gear? I mean pvp gear has split stats why not pve gear?
    And your idea to give protection on t4 gear is good if all people that join mini have t4 gear, if not it is just damn silly.
    Btw i dont have and will never have any piece of t4 or t3 gear because i only do pvp. Why would someone that does only pvp be punished for not doing pve is beyond me.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast