Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be gear for PvPers in the crafting revamp from what Craig Morrison said before he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    well i have return 3 day ago, token didn't existed before.

i am pvp 5, and some token i have earn.

1 token by quest right ?

And three on Jhebal.

If you won, if loose = nothing right ?

So sorry but i have trouble to get my token, even more the Bg never pop up, and even more when i loose the BG.

It seems slow at first, but than you will realize that token income is just ok right now.

When they introduced tokens I was almost PvP 5 and by the time I get PvP 8 (no bori!) I had enough tokens to buy whole mini set, new combo ranks + weapon + bow and arrows (and I don't really need those because I'm BS). I'm PvP 9 and I have couple hundreds of tokens and I did even manage to buy few bori parts (conquest trophies from players).

So the best idea is to actually play PvP for month/two or even more and you will be able to afford anything you want.

And yes, I do agree with people saying that it is pretty damn annoying that even though some of us play PvP only, our gear is inferior (especially weapons) compared to people with t4 equipment. I was always against gear dependancy, though I don't like idea that I can't obtain (in pvp) something as good as t4.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post

Really its normal in mmo that you are not as powerful when fresh 80
    Yeah, it's normal... and STUPID. Gear power should have NO impact in pvp. Let PvEer's have their gear grind. Give vanity rewards for PvP. I say cap all item stats for PvP at 80. All raid tier gear would scale up ONLY for PvE. That way a dude in T4 raid gear has the same PvP stats as a fresh 80 in level appropriate blues. FIXED.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Yeah, it's normal... and STUPID. Gear power should have NO impact in pvp. Let PvEer's have their gear grind. Give vanity rewards for PvP. I say cap all item stats for PvP at 80. All raid tier gear would scale up ONLY for PvE. That way a dude in T4 raid gear has the same PvP stats as a fresh 80 in level appropriate blues. FIXED.
    Come on , we play RPG , if u dont wanna gear evolution in pvp go play Teken 5 or any mmo with any evolution ...

And u will see how is boring and to much simple !

Age of conan is THE best pvp mmo since start cause he got :

Gameplay > u can make diffrence here , and really create how u wanna play it .

GEAR > PVP and PVE gear make an cuztomization , evolution how will influence PVP or PVE

BUILD > 12 class , each class got 2 higth diferent build , u can ave so easily 24 'characters ' the only game to do that actually
    (rift ave less class, they cut all skill , but there is not really differences )
    Last edited by Krakren; 1st June 2013 at 11:14.

if u cut one of this thing , aoc is dead .

YES if you new in aoc its hard , i can understand that , but gear and aa are in the cuztomization , u can up it fast .

YES gear make difference , ITS NORMAL its a reward of all the pvp u can do .

NO the GEAR dont make all , we can see some blue geared guys play better than pvp 7 and more other guys .

YES pve gear shoud ave a less impact in pvp . FOr create a real challange for pvpers to focus in pvp ( mini and wolrd ) and improve this part of game

No, aoc was the best pvp mmo b/c when gear didn't matter that much you could use green lvl 80 gear and beat rank/level 3-5 players in pvp gear. Skill and game strat mattered, and countering or nullifying those strat before it's used mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    No, aoc was the best pvp mmo b/c when gear didn't matter that much you could use green lvl 80 gear and beat rank/level 3-5 players in pvp gear. Skill and game strat mattered, and countering or nullifying those strat before it's used mattered.
    This.

+1000

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    is still possible ...

dont make ur victim ...

in aoc IF u know how play you can make all you want...

and obviously playeurs who cant cry on forum .

Quote Originally Posted by Krakren View Post
    is still possible ...

dont make ur victim ...

in aoc IF u know how play you can make all you want...

and obviously playeurs who cant cry on forum .
    Yes dude, i am sure a guys with blue gear 80 can destroy a guys with full t4 armor and weapon.

This is not the guys who say all the time this, for keep their avantage and say to other who are under them in stuff, "rofl l2p" right ?

Sure when you are the other side of the barrier you want stay it.

This game is no more about skill, the gear come first, and that realy an advantage.

I can't wait for unchained mini, without t4 gear.

And better reward token would be great.

1 Token per BG win, if you have the quest.

and 3 from Jebal.

Only if you win.

You need at last 495 Token to be full stuff BG.

So its about 82 day of BG, and that mean you win every BG, this is crazy long.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast