Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Ah yes nice idea

Well would be cool, to get more BG token too, like every Bg loose = 1 token.

Every BG won = 3 Token.

Because this is very long to buy all the pieces (and you need won BG).
    why? you get enough tokens as it it, hell my conq has over 800 spare ones

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    why? you get enough tokens as it it, hell my conq has over 800 spare ones
    well i have return 3 day ago, token didn't existed before.

i am pvp 5, and some token i have earn.

1 token by quest right ?

And three on Jhebal.

If you won, if loose = nothing right ?

So sorry but i have trouble to get my token, even more the Bg never pop up, and even more when i loose the BG.

well i have return 3 day ago, token didn't existed before.

i am pvp 5, and some token i have earn.

1 token by quest right ?

And three on Jhebal.

If you won, if loose = nothing right ?

So sorry but i have trouble to get my token, even more the Bg never pop up, and even more when i loose the BG.

oh i see now, cause u is already pvp 5 and 0 token yes that would suck man

oh i see now, cause u is already pvp 5 and 0 token yes that would suck man
    Yes man so my gear suck.

So i need buy 5 pieces.

25 x 5 = 125 Token if i am right.

i have 11 now, but this is very long to me, because i don't feel strong like i was before, my gear is noob

And when i meet t4 guys, and i look their stuff, i understand why they kill me so easy and do nothing to them.

So i have little regret to have come back and see that, i only like pvp, i don't pve.

Yes man so my gear suck.

So i need buy 5 pieces.

i have 11 now, but this is very long to me, because i don't feel strong like i was before, my gear is noob

And when i meet t4 guys, and i look their stuff, i understand why they kill me so easy and do nothing to them.

So i have little regret to have come back and see that, i only like pvp, i don't pve.
    do some khiti man, those pieces are good for pvp too in some cases the purple khaiti is better then pvp 10

Yes man so my gear suck.

So i need buy 5 pieces.

I dont understand why you complain so much, at least you are playing conq and shouldnt be dying so much. recently i started fresh sin and went for minis in just blue gear. Token income is pretty fast if you actually play minis, specially if you can play them twice a day.
    Btw biggest fun in minis is to kill those guys in t4 or pvp t3 with bad geared char

do some khiti man, those pieces are good for pvp too in some cases the purple khaiti is better then pvp 10
    I know, i have see some good pieces at 900 considération mark.

Those is too long to farm, i need do lot of hardmod, and i prefer pvp.

So i am stuck in two way, this is farming.

I need farm BG.
    or I need farm pve.

Would be better if every BG give at last one token.

I should be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I dont understand why you complain so much, at least you are playing conq and shouldnt be dying so much. recently i started fresh sin and went for minis in just blue gear. Token income is pretty fast if you actually play minis, specially if you can play them twice a day.
    Btw biggest fun in minis is to kill those guys in t4 or pvp t3 with bad geared char
    I never said i die so much, but i have said, when you meet guys who are not equal to you, you don't play in the same garden, you know what i mean.

Well token come, only if you won, and like i have said, the bg don't pop so often, and the Bg i need never pop sometime, and i can't wait all the day or night a BG pop, i have a irl life.

And with you'r sin, you do great burst damage in monotarget with lot of CC, i have too, this is better to kill people.

Me i often carry the flag and focus the victory, sometime work, sometime don't, and when team begin to afk, or been killed and farm to rez pad, this is not fun, and don't make me want do bg anymore.

For say the truth i didn't do lot of BG, my first pvp thing was out world pvp everywhere, killing all people i see.

Now fury is far empty and i can't anymore, only bg.
    Last edited by Harmonium; 30th May 2013 at 15:33.

Just wanted to ask what server you are when i saw you mentioned fury. i dont have problems with mini games poping up. people usually play them all. btw just be patient for a while and when you have full pvp 5 gear on conq you will be able to do more than fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Just wanted to ask what server you are when i saw you mentioned fury. i dont have problems with mini games poping up. people usually play them all. btw just be patient for a while and when you have full pvp 5 gear on conq you will be able to do more than fine.
    I have only one char on fury dude, my DT, Bg pop often on fury you are right, but open world pvp are empty.

Now all my other char are on crom (don't know why), and no BG at all, so i would like to transfer dude, but that cost me 20 €.

You understand my situation

So i wait a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    No more gear gap. Give us vanity and epeen stats with unchained minis on an even footing. Progression through domination and victory, not grinding tokens. Why do you want to grind gear in PVP?
    Playing minis and doing world pvp is no grind. Its fun to win and dominate.
    But gear is gear, and progression feels good. Everyone wants it. A win that means nothing is not as good as when u progress through it.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast