Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Default New PvP gear

We need new things to fight for in pvp community. It is TIME.

Ok, unchained pvp is coming. However I think it will become boring after a while when u get no reward. Gear is important to people. A fact you cant deny, If you remember the frenzy with world bosses dropping easy gear. MMO crowd loves gear, even "real" pvp players.

As a compliment to unchained introduce new PvP gear that is better then existing, but not connected to PvP levels. So everyone can start.

as an example...There can be a new twist. It can be crafted from minitokens, boritokens and a new token that only drops in world pvp.

Whatever way you get it, it will even out gear diffrences between new and older players, making current gear obsolete. Too bad but an MMO must go on.

For me unchanied pvp will be a step back. In fact taking away content (gear). At the same time
    We need new things to fight for in pvp community. It is TIME.

Please, stop already with that gear escalation.

Those boss events were crowded with overgeared characters, at least half of them running in T4 stuff.

So that's definitely not the T1/2 stuff one could get that made those events so popular.

How about instead of power armor (it is scaling up too much now as is across the board... Cut all stats on armor by 30-40% imo).

Could be vanity armor from PvP related content that would show in minigamea/bori unlike normal vanity. Shouldn't create any nuisance given the purpose of Unchained PvP.

Make lots of cool vanity pieces and I promise people will be all over pvp to get them.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Well a new stuff why not, but access to everyone easy.

Atm for my pvp BG armor i must earn token, and i lose all the time every BG because i am against me, people with t4 stuff.

So the looser gain nothing, the winner become more stronger, so the looser quit the game because of the inequality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Please, stop already with that gear escalation.
    This ^ 100x

I argee that there needs to be something more to work for but it shouldn't be any better stats wise. The gear gap is already huge, we don't need a bigger one.

Before funcom does anything with gear they need to make pvp gear better in pvp than pve gear. Once that's done I wouldn't mind seeing different class sets maybe one for offense and a set for defense. That way people can play around a bit more with builds and playstyles without increasing the gear gap.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

we need pvp 15 or 20 unlocked.

we need pvp gear tier 4 that can compete with tier 4 pve gear.

even if its just pvp tier 4 weapons that are about the same as tier 4 pve weapons.

OR

pve gear should have 20% or 30% less effect vs people and pvp gear should have 20-30% less effect vs monsters.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 30th May 2013 at 15:00.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    we need pvp 15 or 20 unlocked.

we need pvp gear tier 4 that can compete with tier 4 pve gear.

even if its just pvp tier 4 weapons that are about the same as tier 4 pve weapons.

OR

pve gear should have 20% or 30% less effect vs people and pvp gear should have 20-30% less effect vs monsters.
    Yes pvp 50 too, then people who come back to the game, or new player, will be erased by the player who have bori right ?

Sorry but i don't like this idea, and i am sure funcom too.

No more gear gap. Give us vanity and epeen stats with unchained minis on an even footing. Progression through domination and victory, not grinding tokens. Why do you want to grind gear in PVP?
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Yes pvp 50 too, then people who come back to the game, or new player, will be erased by the player who have bori right ?

Sorry but i don't like this idea, and i am sure funcom too.
    the 2nd option is better i agree.

Id rather the 2nd option but also pvp 15-20 been unlocked, but the pvp 11-20 gear all be vanity ( same stats as the pvp 10 gear but looks differnt ) so its just somthing fun to achieve and give a progression feel to pvping.

Then a pvp 10 an pvp 20 would have the same stats but the pvp 20 would have a cool new looking set ( or 2 )

but yes, i think pve gear should do a % less stats vs pvp

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    the 2nd option is better i agree.

Id rather the 2nd option but also pvp 15-20 been unlocked, but the pvp 11-20 gear all be vanity ( same stats as the pvp 10 gear but looks differnt ) so its just somthing fun to achieve and give a progression feel to pvping.
    Ah yes nice idea

Well would be cool, to get more BG token too, like every Bg loose = 1 token.

Every BG won = 3 Token.

Because this is very long to buy all the pieces (and you need won BG).

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast