Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mini game team balance

Suctum, you do know that a three step combo doesn't go off before a person gets up from a charge kb right? Hence conqs would rather charge kb and do a one step hack to snare before any bb or ww. So you know, I think you should display more game knowledge since you've been playing for a long time.

If I'm in the game with you my num 1 proirty is to stay with you and protect against those sins and soldiers, and watch the other team get nuked coming towards our team instead of charging forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Suctum, you do know that a three step combo doesn't go off before a person gets up from a charge kb right? Hence conqs would rather charge kb and do a one step hack to snare before any bb or ww. So you know, I think you should display more game knowledge since you've been playing for a long time.

If I'm in the game with you my num 1 proirty is to stay with you and protect against those sins and soldiers, and watch the other team get nuked coming towards our team instead of charging forward.
    lol, you can actually cancel the charge and still do it. Also, it doesn't take that long to hit a 3 step combo when your immedaitly staggered after the KB, and true, it's usally a 1 stepper afterwords but whay I'm compainling about is the 2 or 3 people who know how to cancel the charge and get the WW off...so annoying. And before you say it that can't happen, go figure it out.
    Last edited by Suctum; 2nd June 2013 at 04:22.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123