Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini game team balance

Default Mini game team balance

Since server move teams seems more unbalanced. Even if everyone joins 6 man on each team at start, all high pvp levels can be on one side. Is the algorytm still present?

balancing never took pvp level or anything but arch types into consideration so nothing has changed

Unchained mini,), but now you must wait

Unchained will eventually be boring. No rewards matter. Its like on my pvp 10 ranger, no rewards matter and u become bored after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    Unchained will eventually be boring. No rewards matter. Its like on my pvp 10 ranger, no rewards matter and u become bored after a while.
    What do you mean by no reward ? Do you earn token from win the BG ?

If not that will not help me get my pvp armor.

naturally you will get bored if you just play for reward and not for fun. but if they give just vanity as reward not even mini tokens it would be great fun.
    btw sadly but true ranger is boring class after revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    naturally you will get bored if you just play for reward and not for fun. but if they give just vanity as reward not even mini tokens it would be great fun.
    Sorry but without mini token, you can't get better pvp armor, and without it, you are useless in world pvp, and btw you will be useless vs t4 guys...

The pvp should be easy access and not like this.

Doing minigames atm is a pain for me, because we are not equal and everyone know it.

Play with some new player, pvp 2 - 4 against pvp 10 or t4 guys.

You will be farm at rez pad, skill or not, only gear count.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I play for 1 year now for no reward. Its fun to win minis but no doubt AoC pvp needs something new. Im not sure unchained is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    What do you mean by no reward ? Do you earn token from win the BG ?

If not that will not help me get my pvp armor.
    If you play unchained rewards will be useless ofc, since gear etc doesnt matter.

I play for 1 year now for no reward. Its fun to win minis but no doubt AoC pvp needs something new. Im not sure unchained is that.

If you play unchained rewards will be useless ofc, since gear etc doesnt matter.
    Yes but if i play BG this is for my token, to get my pvp set, to outside pvp.

So you are meaning unchained BG, will be useless to me ?

If yes why should i play them ? :o

some integrate unchained minis and openworld pvp simultaneously and stick a warning label on it because the gameplay is fun its just you run around with newb purple sin armor or green ranger armor and get farmed by pvp 7's if everything was streamlined it would make for some really interesting combat situations , ambushes, running, etc
    the best playfields in the game arn't the minigames its the places like khitai and fotd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast