Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: an idea: "buying relics with other relics"

Quote Originally Posted by ANRIKO View Post
    some players dont have enough time, guild or team to join t3, t3,5 or t4. so i offer we should buy upper relics with lower relics. for example 5 t1 relic=1 t2 relic, 5 t2 relic=1 t3 relic .......
    If these players don't have time to raid, how is it they're coming up with t1/2/3 tokens?

T3.5/T4 gear should only be accessible by people who complete the encounters. And as mentioned above, with the mergers, there will be t4 raiding guilds on all time schedules soon. No one has an excuse, other than they don't want to have to learn the fights and invest the time. Most who make this complaint would rather they just be given the gear.

I did Yakmar and W1 50 times, gimme T4 loots!!!! It's not fair all those elitists have T4 stuffz!!!!!!

Also, as mentioned above, all tier weapons should be purchasable. It's silly that some people can raid weekly for months and never win their class weapon, or even see it drop. This would be fair and beneficial to raiders of all tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    This is probably heartless but... tough ****.

There are some things that are considered accomplishments in this game, the high end content is that. For people without interest in this, there's T2 and T3.
    Same old Elitist Reasons
    He is not asking for nerfs to T3.5 and T4
    He is asking for a way to earn T3.5 and T4 gear
    I only want T3.5 and T4 gear U guys can keep T3.5 qand T4 raids

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If these players don't have time to raid, how is it they're coming up with t1/2/3 tokens?

T3.5/T4 gear should only be accessible by people who complete the encounters. And as mentioned above, with the mergers, there will be t4 raiding guilds on all time schedules soon. No one has an excuse, other than they don't want to have to learn the fights and invest the time. Most who make this complaint would rather they just be given the gear.

I did Yakmar and W1 50 times, gimme T4 loots!!!! It's not fair all those elitists have T4 stuffz!!!!!!

Also, as mentioned above, all tier weapons should be purchasable. It's silly that some people can raid weekly for months and never win their class weapon, or even see it drop. This would be fair and beneficial to raiders of all tiers.
    I m a paying customer and i demand to know where are my "welfare" epics?

Gonna just ignore that troll post above.

But the weapons/accessories obtainable by other means than plain luck would be so popular among raiders, even if the prices were prohibitive.

As a matter of fact, i still have a hox and a bs full khitai and T3 geared, half AA'ed, and yet, none of them ever had a single shot at any of the tier weapons, being T1, t2 or T3.

So on my hox i just use trial/harbinger, and on my bs, well, i use the acheronian evening star. That's embarrassing.

Trade offline levels for some in-game currency. I have 289 offline levels and full account of level 80 characters.

Troll post?
    LOL
    How?

I m honest in my posts
    I want "welfare" epics

On the other hand, the elitists r not honest at all.
    The reason they dont want Solo, Group, Old World raiders and T3 raiders to hav T3.5 and T4 gear is that it would hurt their E-manliness.

Seems pl want t4 gear to pvp lolol...
    I disagree to get higher tier tokens from lower ones, you want t4 gear, fight and earn it like me and my guildies are currently doing each week...
    But I agree that weapons could be sold on vendors for a high amount of tokens and also could be tradable for something else like gold or blue POTS, moas etc

Do u realize that as long as T1 , W1, W3 and HoC r the bread and butter of majority of population, FC does not need to introduce T5?
    They nerfed T3 but still T1, W1 and W3 r the main raids of Hyboria
    Last edited by Doomkiller; 30th May 2013 at 12:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    I m a paying customer and i demand to know where are my "welfare" epics?
    They are already in game for you. Go get them. Nothing stops you from getting them, other than yourself. It's called t3.5 and t4 gear for a reason. It would also be wasted on anyone not doing 3.5/4.

That's all they would be welfare. Yet every laughable thread like this, you're right there with your hand out, begging.

Man up and do something more difficult than forgotten city.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    Do u realize that as long as T1, W1, W3 and HoC r the bread and butter of majority of population, FC does not need to introduce T5?
    Fail.

Not having T4 gear does not prevent anyone from doing T4. Anyone with a full Khitai/T3 set can do it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast