Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: an idea: "buying relics with other relics"

Totaly -1
    eh
    We will be Serious after death.

The basic idea is bad. -1

If you want to keep up interest in low tier raids, add some t1-3 tokens to the present cost of tier2-4 gear. Example:
    T2 Helmet cost 10x t2 tokens -> 7x t2 + 3x t1 tokens
    T3 helmet cost 1x rare + 60x t3 tokens -> 40x t3 + 10x t2 + 10x t1 tokens
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Again that fail suggestion.

Seriously, when you consider how awesome are T3.5 and T4, in atmosphere, settings and mechanics, i hardly understand why people don't want to go there to learn the encounters.
    These are awesome places to be in game.

About people who cannot raid, at all, then i don't know why they even play a MMORPG.
    Because you can join pug raids anytime, and yes even for T4, not that it happens all the time, but every week i see T4 runs advertising global to get 2-3 players, being for memory cloud or for the 3 first bosses.

No, frankly, those arguments about people who can't raid is just a nonsense, it's all about lazy people who want everything now and for minimal efforts.

No, but, let people buy weapons/accessories with the the same-tier tokens.

i suggested this idea for player WHO likes this game and dont have enough time to spend here. this idea will give them a chance to have better equipments. and this will give action to game like rank faction in khitai. i am sure most of players will stay at game to have that equipments.
    this game is not for only hardcore players. there are a lot of casual players. and i am sure most of them dont have chance to join t3,5 or t4.

Quote Originally Posted by ANRIKO View Post
    i suggested this idea for player WHO likes this game and dont have enough time to spend here. this idea will give them a chance to have better equipments. and this will give action to game like rank faction in khitai. i am sure most of players will stay at game to have that equipments.
    this game is not for only hardcore players. there are a lot of casual players. and i am sure most of them dont have chance to join t3,5 or t4.
    This is probably heartless but... tough ****.

There are some things that are considered accomplishments in this game, the high end content is that. For people without interest in this, there's T2 and T3.

Tradeable tokens - absolutely no.
    Weapons/jewelry for the SAME tier tokens - yes.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

On a side note, i believe that the option to buy weapons and accessories from a tier with the appropriate tokens has been requested countless times the passed years, on both live and test live servers.

Yet, there's never been a single answer from Funcom about that.

Cleaned up a couple of posts getting to flamy for my liking.
    Stay constructive.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Again that fail suggestion.

Seriously, when you consider how awesome are T3.5 and T4, in atmosphere, settings and mechanics, i hardly understand why people don't want to go there to learn the encounters.
    These are awesome places to be in game.
    Couldn't agree more about this. We are stuck at Zodiac at the moment but it's so fun to try to learn new fights and their mechanics and not just have the regular loot bonanza like in T3 and lower tiers.

I really feel bad for those people who can't raid on 'normal' hours due to work schedules or other things. But now, merging with the US (I so look forward to this), maybe there will be a bigger chance to find a raid group that fits, timewise, for everybody.
    Last edited by Maark; 30th May 2013 at 09:16. Reason: Spelling
    Retired

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast