Thread: Rotation

Default Rotation

Can anyone give me some advice in ToS rotation? I've been told that this char was a dps machine so I suppose im doing something wrong. Is there some spells that have to be used chained like in the PoM or something like that?

Im lvl 80 strating AAs with epic pants and chest of scarlet circle and a Lemurian Firestick + Cabochon Azurite + Tempestuous Oblique Melanite
    (culture crafted) and the rest of gear blue lvl 80 crafted with one gem of magic damage and blue khitai.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 29th May 2013 at 12:42.

Basic tenets of Settite faith would be keep Storm Crown and Storm Field up all the time. Cast Call Lightning for damage buff, chain everything else - even blue heals.
    Spellweave as often as you can.

The only channeled spells are sparks and coils, the latter being an awesome perk.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Can anyone give me some advice in ToS rotation? I've been told that this char was a dps machine so I suppose im doing something wrong. Is there some spells that have to be used chained like in the PoM or something like that?

Im lvl 80 strating AAs with epic pants and chest of scarlet circle and a Lemurian Firestick + Cabochon Azurite + Tempestuous Oblique Melanite
    (culture crafted) and the rest of gear blue lvl 80 crafted with one gem of magic damage and blue khitai.
    Depending on the situation.

For solo, I pull mobs with Charged Blast or Lightning Sparks, Sparks debuffs the target as long as one tick of the spell hits it, use these in between when SF is up. Storm Field should be your main dps spell, always keep it up, unless there is 1 mob left and its close to dying, then use LS. Storm Crown should always be running also, it buffs your spells and procs a debuff. Call Lightning is a straight aoe, it does not debuff, but it does buff your damage for 15 seconds, you always wanna use it. Curse of Set is slow cast, but it does debuff, but its not really great for solo. Always keep your blue/green heals running, and never stand still. Use your CCs wisely, stun/root. Adapt to what you are doing. Try and put together a strong feat build.

Try and get Coils on the AA tree asap. Its the strongest channeling attack spell for a Tos.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids