Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcom, any info about merge?

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Dev letter gonna say " EU and US Server merge presents new challenges for the team, and we are working through them as I write this! We plan to merge the servers this summer, pending internal testing goes well. More information to come, stay tuned!"
    I dunno bro, that sounds like something Craig would say (as he did in what...8 letters? more?) but Joel seems to be WAY more proactive towards information and keeping us posted. Let's hope for the best...this merge will mean AoC will see action non stop throughout the entire day.
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 29th May 2013 at 18:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    End of month, I seem to remember getting promised merges in May, and new 6 mans that would be on test live also in May. I know, I wasn't really expecting it (hoping though), it's ok.
    I'm fairly certain they never said that the Merges would actually happen in May, just that they would start the process.

The faster thay merge the server the better this game will become for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I'm fairly certain they never said that the Merges would actually happen in May, just that they would start the process.
    Very likely, but keep up information would be good for us because I think more than less people waiting for merge ^^
    We will be Serious after death.

I cant believe there are players that believe the merge will be a positive thing. In my opinion the merge is not going to happen at all it was only a pretext to move servers and cut expenes. And if someday happpens im totally sure it will make worse the performance of the game.

I've only played this game for a year and every change I've seen it makes my lag encrease and reduces my FPS. So every time I hear something about changeing I start trembling.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    Dev letter gonna say " EU and US Server merge presents new challenges for the team, and we are working through them as I write this! We plan to merge the servers this summer, pending internal testing goes well. More information to come, stay tuned!"
    If they don't run some updates soon they are just taking a arrow to the knee

I hope the dev letter will be tommorow.
    We will be Serious after death.

From what I heard they are holding off server merges until all the EU players stopped playing.

Then they plan on breaking pvp even more so that there will be no need for single server tech.

All this so they can cut future expenses -_-

Devletter is up with info about this so...

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12