Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funcom, any info about merge?

Default Funcom, any info about merge?

5th Anniversary Celebration well done, there was very nice fun, servers hold it nicely, more good than i expected but now is good time on merge, any info ?
    We will be Serious after death.

Curious too ;-) some info would be nice, during summer? After summer? Next year? within 20 years? :-)

I see that they avoid thread about merge but why?? They afraid to write the truth, no merge this year yaaar.
    Last edited by Radek87; 28th May 2013 at 17:53.

Not nice fc, not nice..

Well, earlier this month, they said would be a few weeks after the server move to the US. Then a bit later they backed off of that and said "summer". Makes be sort of skeptical as to when it will actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Well, earlier this month, they said would be a few weeks after the server move to the US. Then a bit later they backed off of that and said "summer". Makes be sort of skeptical as to when it will actually happen.
    That's why I'd like to get any information from them, any, it would be great to see new faces in pve and also pvp.

End of the month now and usually means a dev letter. Perhaps info will be there about things up ahead in that
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    End of the month now and usually means a dev letter. Perhaps info will be there about things up ahead in that
    Okay, thanks, WE hope ^^

End of month, I seem to remember getting promised merges in May, and new 6 mans that would be on test live also in May. I know, I wasn't really expecting it (hoping though), it's ok.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Dev letter gonna say " EU and US Server merge presents new challenges for the team, and we are working through them as I write this! We plan to merge the servers this summer, pending internal testing goes well. More information to come, stay tuned!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast