Thread: Obsidian Basilisk

Default Obsidian Basilisk

Okay, where does spanking this monstie begin? Who giveth the quest? I for the life of me have forgotten and can't find it! And I hope it's not a once-off.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 28th May 2013 at 02:09.

Okey dokie, this whole exercise is in aide of completing 'On The of Forever' architect quest that requires sand from an hourglass and basilisk eyes from the T4 instance. I don't want to have to rely on doing the T4 instance, so I got around it by getting sand from Phocus in OT.

Now, to finish answering my initial question, it starts with Chia-Kang in Feng-Du to collect and wear a Yunni outfit then talk to Yun-fat the Yun priest who gives you the quest to collect 10 cinnabar. Put your armour back on after this bit, and when complete you'll need to re-arm your Yun robes. Dont delete those robes, you'll need to hand them back in.

Now it's off to Sun-Wei from the Yag-Kosha at the Western Corrupted Shelter.

And this is where I found out I likely can't repeat this quest as I had completed it prior and can't find out for certainty if it's possible to complete the quest line without T4. D'oh!

the architect quest chain can´t be completed without looting eyes from the T4 basilisk located at Jade Citadel Courtyard

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    the architect quest chain can´t be completed without looting eyes from the T4 basilisk located at Jade Citadel Courtyard
    I'd just like to reinforce your point and say yes, I resorted to spanking some 'lisk until his eye's popped out.

I said 'no, I have no megalith' when Radius popii'd. Not sure it makes a differance if you say you do when you do. Or dont. It'd be a pain if it bugged out at this point is what I'm getting at. Our guild already had one (I wasn't sure at the time TBH =O) and I said no.